The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

Name: Chris

Accents for skyrim: Imperial, Nord, Breton, Kajit, Argonian, Elf.

here is a link to my profile on Casting Call Club so you can listen to some of my auditions and find out what I sound like and the different accents I can do:

https://www.castingcall.club/m/learntrainplay

If you would like me to do some work for you or if you have any questions drop me a message and I'll reply as soon as I can.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Chris

Accents for skyrim: Imperial, Nord, Breton, Kajit, Argonian, Elf.

here is a link to my profile on Casting Call Club so you can listen to some of my auditions and find out what I sound like and the different accents I can do:

https://www.castingc.../learntrainplay

If you would like me to do some work for you or if you have any questions drop me a message and I'll reply as soon as I can.

Mods worked on (some still WIP):

Evangeline

Skyrim Underground

Expanded Towns and Cities

Jerall Mountains/Valley of outcasts

Other none skyrim work:

Star Wars Legends Audio Series

Edited by altoft316

Last Updated: 19.10.2017

Active Member: Kind of.

Playable Races:

I'm good at high elf and nord. But I'm up for trying new things.

Experience:

Took part in some mods. Auditioned for more.

Skills:

I know how to use a mic and edit stuff on Audacity. I'm not sure if I can do accents, never really tried. Maybe Scottish and/or British.

I can also sing, but it heavily depends on the song.

About Me:

I like turtles

Samples:

https://soundcloud.com/saenokda

https://soundcloud.com/saenokda/demo-reel

PM: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=send&do=form&fromMemberID=3220444

Hello everyone :smile: Just got back after a break, and I'd love to work in a project if anyone needs my voice. Cheers.

Edited by saenokda

YOYOYOYOYO, SUP, so likeeeee, I need a voice actress for my follower mod, and for those wondering who the flippin heck are you an why are you asking for actresses,

are you anthony weiner? No im not Im some dood that likes fire, skeletons, and mohawks!!!!! this is the stuff Ive made 2 Custom voiced followers

Xanthys: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78797/? 7707cbd6448ca24ff2213e2ff9b6b5f6.png

Genesis https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77840/? f4fb47774d4cbf7accec2e2f9344edb3.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who cares whats the ******Role?

-So the role is a sword, not just any freakin sword, and enchanted sword, this is a sword you can decide to wield in your hand or to drop

on the floor, (this is the cool part) It turns into a sentient floating sword and will attack your enemies with a mystical voice, preferably your voice!

She is stern yet mystical

Sincere yet militant

Tactical yettt Kind

She will refer to the Player as her champion and let it be known that is her sworn duty to serve an protect the PLAYER!

What oh wow thats cool what does SHE look like

Nexus's very own very sexy billyro has forged her, her name is Lemina Mortis she is your Your sword and your follower, she has a self serving duty

to aid her wielder at all costs after finally being found all these years.

0056c72982f10e9dc667c55c3e7df964.png

Alright, low key this sounds fab as f*** what do you need from me, how do I audition, what are the requirements, what are you looking for in a voice etc?

AMOUNT OF VOICE LINES ARE BETWEEN 20-30

- If your interested send me a pm with the subject line "Lemina Mortis Tryout" and Ill send you 5 lines for you to voice, you'll have to clean it up and if you able to Id like to see you add a mystical effect to it, for a reference I recommend taking a look at the voice lines for the mara statue in the mod "Alternate Start".

- Unfortunately I would usually edit the voice lines but I have another follower I'm gearing towards a Halloween release as well as Xanthys big spooky update, a full time job with long hours, 3 mods goin on at once, trying to make it for the Halloween, I still have to voice his lines as well, so your gonna have to edit your audio, if you can edit your audio but not apply the mystical effects thats fine, you'll just have to make your voice lines all in one track so I can do it, but honestly I would freakin love for you to handle that on your own but its coo!!!!

- Must be able to pull off a consistent tone and be able to sound mystical for a reference i recommend looking at the voice actress for the Mara statue in alternate start, thats the feel I wish to convey with this mod!

- MUST FINISH ALL VOICE WORK BEFORE HALLOWEEN I WANT THIS TO BE A HALLOWEEN MOD (The voice lines are very sparse I'm thinking 30 voice lines or more including combat dialogue so you will wind up screaming mildly)

ALRIGHT I THINK THAT COVERES IT, ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT IT PM ME SO WE DONT CLOG THE FORUM AND THANK YOU!!!!!

Edited by PyroToaster

What oh wow thats cool what does SHE look like

Nexus's very own very sexy billyro has forged her, her name is Lemina Mortis she is your Your sword and your follower, she has a self serving duty

to aid her wielder at all costs after finally being found all these years.

0056c72982f10e9dc667c55c3e7df964.png

Nice Billyro does clean work, really cool person too. Just did some VA for a mod for them, very nice and respectful.

Stats:

Race: See my avatar

Voice-able races: Imperial, Breton, High Elf, Wood Elf, Dark Elf, Redguard

Experience: For about 2 years starting in 2013 I voiced in about 10 video game dub or sims machinima projects. I would link but 60% are gone from youtube or would require me to extensively timestamp and indicate my role in each, it would be much easier if you shoot me the lines you need to hear and I'll simply email them to you as soon as needed. I also have been acting for 10 years, both in local plays and simply enriching my craft for leisure.

Skills: I have a clear, working microphone as well as a comfortable knowledge of audacity, I can do audio effects if that is really required of the role but am more comfortable with simply letting my voice speak for itself. I can also sing in the bard style of the game, and would even take a crack at writing lyrics if you are looking to create a bard character/companion. I can customize the voice you're looking for based on the tropes used in skyrim or I can do a more eso-inspired read for the character, whatever interests you more. I also am a writer who can pitch dialogue all day, as well as develop a truly life-like character if you need the help or just someone to brainstorm with. I have typically been casted in more character-y roles than the innocent leading lady, as my voice and acting style in general favours complex, cunning bitches and playful, wild spirits. However, at the end of the day I am very flexible and enthusiastic to tackle any material you might have for me.

About Me: I'm an ENFP. At my core, I'm really just a person who lives on collaboration and creativity, I love to create with others and am frequently inspired. More than anything, I'm just seeking like-minded people to explore my passions with. I'm new to the creation side of modding despite being an Elder Scrolls fan since I got my hands on Oblivion at the age of 8. I'm painstakingly working on a companion mod of my own right now, which will probably never see the light of day considering my technical proficiency is not anywhere on the level of my creativity. :(

Please don't hesitate to contact me, I really want to help you with your project in any way I can!

Edited by peytonhaley

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd drop a little updated post since I've done some upgrading and renovating over the past several months. :)

Storm Watters (GigaRat, DasGigaRat)

Race: Caucasian
Last Updated: 11-1-17
Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:
Just about anything, specializing in elderly and beast races.

Experience:
Various independent games and mods over 2-3 years including Enderal, The Forgotten City, Beyond Skyrim, De-Void, Witanlore, etc.

Skills:
I've done a little modding, myself, so I'm familiar with the format and quality you'll need for the CK.

About Me:
I'm a full time courtroom clerk by day, somewhat mild mannered voice talent after 6pm. I volunteer voices for mods on my spare time because I love the modding community and love to play their awesome creations. I do have a busy schedule, but can accommodate most rush requests if needed. Just let me know so I can prioritize my work. :wink:

Voice Samples:

https://www.voicesbystorm.com

Ask and ye shall receive.

A female voice actor, capable from a-gender "bass baritone" to young-female "aspiring soprano."

She can roll her "r" like an old toolbox, as posh as a fine Altmer inquisitor.

She is both a down-to-earth Nord that takes no nonsense, as a posh Altmer, or a fine Bosmer. Bosmer or Dunmer.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Sixth House Quest Mod

===================

A moderate length quest mod for Skyrim based around Dagoth Ur and the Sixth House from Morrowind. All roles are unpaid but you will be credited when the mod is released. Could all auditions be in WAV format please. Look forward to hearing some awesome auditions! Please send auditions to [email protected]. Thanks

Mod Back on managed to make my own mask model from bits and bobs. Auditions can be found here:

https://www.castingcall.club/projects/skyrim-sixth-house-quest-mod

Edited by morrowind1979