The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

If any of you are feeling particularly crazy, I would like to at least try to get my upcoming quest mod, Jerall Mountains Citadel, voiced. PM if you'd like to help - but I'll warn you now: there's probably gonna be a lot of dialogue.

Unless you guys expect payment. I don't know how voice actors work when it comes to mods.

Wait, actually, I can pay you in gameplay modifiers and weapon retextures. Don't expect sexual favors though.

Thanks in advance.

What kind of characters are you looking for?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of you are feeling particularly crazy, I would like to at least try to get my upcoming quest mod, Jerall Mountains Citadel, voiced. PM if you'd like to help - but I'll warn you now: there's probably gonna be a lot of dialogue.

Unless you guys expect payment. I don't know how voice actors work when it comes to mods.

Wait, actually, I can pay you in gameplay modifiers and weapon retextures. Don't expect sexual favors though.

Thanks in advance.

What kind of characters are you looking for?

PM me for a list with descriptions of each one. Or just go here. They're fairly diverse. Some are former Imperial rangers, some are mercenaries, some are just random-ass shopkeepers.

Edited by Roadhouse699

• 1 month later...

POSITION FILLED :happy:

Hi, I need a female voice actor who can voice act an old crone/witch for my upcoming quest mod Rigmor of Cyrodiil.

About 50 lines

Must have decent mic, and know what they're doing.

Want to get your name alongside some Skyrim VA royalty message my inbox:

Sample line:

Crone: Three rabbit legs, one small deer antler, three blood wort and one Namira's Rot. You'll find them nearby in the forest.
But try not to stray too far, as with the night, danger lurks.

Thank you

Rigmor

POSITION FILLED

Greetings!!

I'm the author of the Skyrim mod DarkenD, I'm looking a voice actor for a Fallen Hero type character.

Male, British, mid-40s, middle/upper class and with the same kind of despair as Crestfallen Saulden from Dark Souls 2. High quality mic needed.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers, JK.

Edited by jkrojmal

Sex: Female
Race: White/Canadian
Experience: Singer, minor music maker, public speaking, debater
Skills: Ability to do: Scottish, English, and Irish accents. Can replicate Nords, Imperials, Bretons, Redguards, Bosmer, Dunmer, and Altmer. I also do a perfect Colette impression from The College of Winterhold.

• 2 weeks later...

For a comprehensive "Message To Whiterun" overhaul quest mod, while most of the new lines will be spliced vanilla voices, I seek a few "guest star" roles.

* argonian - head in the clouds

* nord - superstitious - a cook

* a freedom fighter (replaced with spliced vanilla lines)

Edited by simtam

POSITION FILLED :happy:

Needed.

Male voice actor for about 30 lines for a special character in my upcoming mod Rigmor of Cyrodiil.

Must be Northern British accent, ie: from Manchester - Newcastle - Cumbria.

Direction: Be yourself.

Example:

Oi, what the hell do you think you're doing, did that old crone send you out here to kill me?
Well you tell her I had nothing to do with her kids death, and she can keep her nose out of my business.

Must have good mic and know what they're doing.

Get your name alongside Skyrim VA royalty and professionals.

Send me a PM