⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Race: Malaysian Chinese

Playable races: Ehhhh, I play everything, from a strong Nord, to a pompous Altmer and even a sad little Dunmer as well.

Experience: Quite Frankly, I've only used this account to download mods. But, I wanna try out voice acting as well as I always had the dream on being a voice actor. I'm just starting out,but I really love the thrill and the excitement voice acting has to offer.

Equipment used: Honestly, just my Samsung Galaxy S4 mic xD

About me: Am a very avid gamer with little to no experience in audio editing and voice acting, but am very well versed with in the lores of any game I immerse myself in.

Samples: https://soundcloud.com/ethan-low-744366046/sets

Edited by boniek99

Hi! I'm looking for a Voice Actress to play Virelda, a standalone, custom-voiced Dunmer Seer/ Soothsayer. Her voice should be fiery and passionate, yet also detached and portray finality/ the grim role of fate. Here are some lines I wrote up, feel free to voice them as an audition, and send them over via PM; I shall respond in a timely manner. Thanks!

Closed, position filled.

Virelda: I have seen your approach, traveler. When first you set foot beyond that misty gate, and drifted upon the shores of time and fate, I saw and I knew. Yet, let this trouble us not, as we converse like any two mortals ever could.

Player: I doubt you've seen anything but my visage in your doorway.

Virelda: Ha! I know a great many things, child, and hear echos that drift from the deepest abyss. I know that you were drawn to this land in pursuit of adventure and glory; the ability to become one you could never be, and the promise to fulfill your ultimate role as champion and a hero. Yet you were bound instead, first by chains, and then by the cold touch of fate as it entwined you, and finally, started to define you. I know you sought me out through no will of your own, but were directed here instead, and now seek me out as a companion in your travels. Fear not, I shall play that role in due time, but I'm sure you have some questions for me first.

Player: How is it possible for you to know these things?

Virelda: The blood of the ancients flow through my veins, and my sight reaches to the end of time. Yet, I have no need of petty trinkets, card games, illusions nor misconceptions to ply my trade. In this world there are but truth and lies, and my ability to divine the former from the latter is what truly sets me apart. I am but a mirror, and can reflect your deepest desires for all to see.

Player: Then tell me, what's my favorite color?

Virelda: You have none, for you are but a shell. Empty and formless, defined by naught but endless values of absolutes and nothingness. You know this too well, yet, still, you play the strings of fate and puppet this avatar for your own amusement. No matter. I won't judge you for it, as even now, countless variations of myself already know you too well, and walk by your side.

Player: You may know me well, but do you truly know yourself?

Virelda: I do. I am a seer of the arcane, the speaker of truth and knower of the final fate. I know that I have set aflame the world once before with but a whisper into the ear of another, and that is why I am here today. To atone for what once was lost, and to never again set all things adrift for the sake of my own pride.

Player: Who are you?

Virelda: I am Virelda. Once, I walked the greatest halls of this land, and was a soothsayer to those who would be gods. I am truth, pure and simple, yet nothing is more destructive than facing your inner self, and knowing this world for what it truly is. For my crimes, I was shunned, hated and cast adrift; an outcast to all, and not even given the honor of being an iconoclast. Yet, this was not the end, but a new beginning. A start of a new tale to be told.

Player: Join me. With your sight and my will, we can rewrite destiny itself.

Virelda: Heed, brave hero, and listen well. This world is changing. Darkness lurks on the horizon, the last dominion of Man stands poised at the abyss, and the great chasm of war threatens to tear the land asunder, and consume all in fire and blood. Oaths and loyalty are but ash on your lips, and morals mean nothing in times of crisis. Yet I shall defy myself once again, and put my faith in you, for it only takes one last paragon in a world gone mad to avert the gaze of endless death, and redeem what was once thought lost. Call when you have need of me, and I shall stand as ultimate truth to those who seek to destroy the day.

Let the cards of fate play, and the wheel of time turn upon a new age.

Let us define our own destiny, and bow to no other.

All of your cards spell finality!

My eyes reflect the whole of Nirn!

I am truth, and none can ever know me!

Edited by mlee3141

I have seen your approach, traveler. When first you set foot beyond that misty gate, and drifted upon the shores of time and fate, I saw and I knew.

Ha! I know a great many things, child, and hear echos that drift from the deepest abyss.

In this world there are but truth and lies, and my ability to divine the former from the latter is what truly sets me apart. I am but a mirror, and can reflect your deepest desires for all to see.

You have none, for you are but a shell. Empty and formless, defined by naught but endless values of absolutes and nothingness.

I know that I have set aflame the world once before with but a whisper into the ear of another, and that is why I am here today. To atone for what once was lost, and to never again set all things adrift for the sake of my own pride.

For my crimes, I was shunned, hated and cast adrift; an outcast to all, and not even given the honor of being an iconoclast. Yet, this was not the end, but a new beginning. A start of a new tale to be told.

The last dominion of Man stands poised at the abyss, and the great chasm of war threatens to tear the land asunder, and consume all in fire and blood.

Let the cards of fate play, and the wheel of time turn upon a new age.

Let us define our own destiny, and bow to no other.

I am truth, and none can ever know me!

I think that's too many lines for an audition. Perhaps you can select several lines that express the strongest and most different emotions of the character? I have selected some for you in the quote, I hope they can help you find whom you need. Most of what you've posted, if I understand it right, are generally of neutral/descriptive tone. I selected the ones with more apparent emotions.

I am working on a massive Skyrim quest mod, and I welcome voice actors/actresses to join it. Some roles are yet to be filled, and I hope any passionate voice actors/actresses can help me enlighten this giant and epic story.

Characters with sample lines; thickened = completed characters, all of their lines are finished:

Female roles:

Ayranaceth: An ancient snow elf queen, the incarnation of a god. The ultimate evil that caused everything in this mod to happen.

1. Ye angu cantye, kynd, sye av Magnus - angua Nirntarn! (And I name you, my creation, the Eye of Magnus - my channel to this very world itself!)

2. Shanta, kynd, asvanen anguadabala. (Approach me, my son, bathe in my almightiness.)

3. Shezzarine! Kynd... Ceyede joran. (Shezzarine! My son... Such betrayal. (dying whisper))

Villager: Uneducated yokel. Typical medieval peasant.

1. Hey, look at that one. Freak!

2. We don't not welcome you here.

Teraya

1. I just want you to see how hideously that cat died. His wrath shattered him into ashes.

2. Soon, He will return, and unmake the mortal bindings forced upon us. We elves will become gods and goddesses again!

3. "Aldmeri Dominion", a foolish name suggested by an ignorant woman - the woman that has failed her destiny thrice!

Noble: Hypocrites. Typical nobles.

1. The emperor has told us of your arrival. The hero of the legion, here to be granted lands and titles by his majesty himself!

2. Why didn't you sweep the floor as I ordered you to? I should have you executed for treason!

3. He is going to destroy the tower! Run! Run for our lives!

Cultist: Aspiring follower of Hermaeus Mora's knowledge.

1. Greetings, pursuer of knowledge. Are you here for the knowledge of Great Hermaeus Mora?

2. Our library contains knowledge that can rival the one in Alinor, yet it is only nothing when compared to Apocrypha.

3. How... how is this even possible?

Snow elf soldier: Violent soldiers.

1. Nagaiale! (Slaughter!)

2. A sunna as Ayranaceth! (I am blessed by Ayranaceth!)

3. Gandra av Ayranaceth! (Ayranaceth sends her regard!)

Dwemer ghost: Slaughtered by Carlanthur eras ago. Their cursed and restless souls still haunt their ruin, until the player come and break their eternal curse. Their voices require post-processing.

1. So we remained. So we struggled. And so we waited...

2. Please! You can't... step through this gate.

3. At long last... Freed... from eternity itself...

Dwemer child ghost: Butchered by Carlanthur eras ago. Innocent children.

1. Hi, mister. Can you help me find my buddy?

Male roles:

Villager: Uneducated yokel. Typical medieval peasant.

1. Hey, look at that one. Freak!

2. We don't not welcome you here.

Glaathom: A fanatic. Leader of a cult that worships Hermaeus Mora. Creepy and sneaky.

1. Welcome to the sanctuary of Hermaeus Mora's followers. Are you here for the pursuit of the knowledge in Apocrypha?

2. Release this spirit?! Have you lost your mind? I will not allow such a... blasphemy to escape from my lord's justice!

3. You... You are the emissary of His magnificence! I am truly humble before you.

Cultist: Aspiring follower of Hermaeus Mora's knowledge.

1. Greetings, pursuer of knowledge. Are you here for the knowledge of Great Hermaeus Mora?

2. Our library contains knowledge that can rival the one in Alinor, yet it is only nothing when compared to Apocrypha.

3. How... how is this even possible?

Noble: Hypocrites. Typical nobles.

1. The emperor has told us of your arrival. The hero of the legion, here to be granted lands and titles by his majesty himself!

2. Why didn't you sweep the floor as I ordered you to? I should have you executed for treason!

3. He is going to destroy the tower! Run! Run for our lives!

Snow Elf Ghost: Ancient snow elf ghost, requires voice post-processing.

1. The king has gone. May he find peace in Aetherius by Auri-El's side.

2. Everything will be fine. Long may she reign.

3. Fear? Oh, my friend, She does not fear them. Why do you think She sent the prince to that underground city?

Tharebes: An ancient snow elf general. A ghost, requires voice post-processing.

1. It was not my place to doubt her majesty's orders, but...

2. That was not the point! We are fighting our cousins and threatening to destroy all of their Towers, for what?

3. I am a general, not a butcher. I am going now, and none of you can hope to stop me.

Traman: A mage.

1. He will come. He will come and bring our mortal bindings down!

2. What? My power... What have you wretched maggots done to this house!

3. The woman you called the High Archon - my order mistook her as "the one", that's all I know, I swear!

Snow elf soldier: Violent soldiers.

1. Nagaiale! (Slaughter!)

2. A sunna as Ayranaceth! (I am blessed by Ayranaceth!)

3. Gandra av Ayranaceth! (Ayranaceth sends her regard!)

Dwemer ghost: Slaughtered by Carlanthur eras ago. Their cursed and restless souls still haunt their ruin, until the player come and break their eternal curse. Their voices require post-processing.

1. So we remained. So we struggled. And so we waited...

2. At long last... Freed... from eternity itself...

Dwemer child ghost: Butchered by Carlanthur eras ago. Innocent children.

1. Great! Let's go! She's waiting in the plaza, I know it!

My tumblr (primary place used for updates on this mod): http://anbeegod.tumblr.com/

Casting Call (I recommend submiting auditions on Casting Call, it makes things tidier): https://www.castingcall.club/projects/shezzarine-the-fate-of-tamriel-a-quest-mod-with-5000-lines-and-11-quests

Edited by anbeegod

Yeah, you're probably right, anbeegod. Sometimes, I just get carried away with the writing, and post whatever I got. Then again, maybe its just part of my unique style! I'll try to trim it down next time though, based on the factors you described. Thanks!

On the plus side, I did get my VA for the role. First time working with one from the Casting Call Club; I wonder how that'll turn out?

Edited by mlee3141

I am working on a massive Skyrim quest mod, and I welcome voice actors/actresses to join it. Some roles are yet to be filled, and I hope any passionate voice actors/actresses can help me enlighten this giant and epic story.

Just sent an audition for all the male characters. Its late here and I saw that the bolded texts are already filled. Should've just removed those if you ask me but I sent auditions for them anyway since I'm drugged with so much coffee i cant help itdshsdhjvaoinvvsdv

Can't remember if I posted this here before, but chucking my voice into the pot.

Race: Murican

Playable Races: Anything with a deep, masculine, slightly gravelly voice. Humans, Orcs, Argonians, Khajiits, Dwemer Robots, Giants, Dragons. I've also been told that my laughter heals minor wounds.

Experience: Did a brief stint at a marketing company doing voice overs for commercial websites, but was pretty small-time and could never get enough gigs to really make the 2 hour drive to the studio worth it. Really want to get into Radio.

Equipment: Yeti Blue mic, homemade portable recording booth, Audacity.

About Me: A Hot blooded American Man, I work 45 hours a week usually, so my recording time is limited, but I have the skill and passion for what I do to contribute to any project. Though potential problems are still the work hours I have, plus it's hotter than everloving f*#@ so if I turn my 6 fans off for more than an hour or so I start audibly sweating.

Samples:

https://soundcloud.com/michaelleonhardt

I'll be putting up some new s#*! in the next few days. If you wanna see how I sound doing some specific lines or characters, send me a PM here.

Race: Caucasian

Playable Races: Honestly don't really know yet. I've tried snoody Altmer and Nord though I don't think I'm very good at either. I'm working on being able to do a Khajiit voice.

Experience: None.

Equipment: Floureon BM-800 condenser mic, WavePad audio editing.

About Me: Welp I had tried to do this before on here a while back but had lost my passion for some reason. Recently I had met one of the artists who worked on the new Mirrors Edge game (perks of working at Walmart I guess) and I asked him things about the gaming industry and it ended up re-awakening that passion I had and now I want to get into voice acting more than ever. In fact a friend of my girlfriend is working on a game at the moment and said he might need a voice actor at some point and wants to hear what I got so I may have some more experience soon enough.

Samples:

https://soundcloud.com/thelazyknight

If you really wanna hear what I can do PM me some lines and I'll be happy to show you

Hello all! Me again. I've gotten almost all of my voice acting completed. I only need a few more minor lines. I still need the following:

Female Innsmouth Villager - A creepy colony of inbred part fish Skaal that worship the Deep Ones. Just a few random dialogue lines.

Female Nord Guard - A typical nord woman in Dawnstar; fills you in about a grisly murder and some rumors of cultists.

Female Argonian Prisoner - A prisoner in R'lyeh waiting to be fed to Cthulhu.

Female Khajiit Prisoner - A prisoner in R'lyeh waiting to be fed to Cthulhu.

Female Orc Prisoner - A prisoner in R'lyeh waiting to be fed to Cthulhu.

Female Human Prisoner - A prisoner in R'lyeh waiting to be fed to Cthulhu.

Male Orc Prisoner - A prisoner in R'lyeh waiting to be fed to Cthulhu.

Female Nord Survivor - A haggard survivor of a monster attack.

Female Redguard Survivor - A haggard survivor of a monster attack.

Male Child Survivor - A young, scared, haggard survivor of a monster attack.

Deep One - Half human fish men, partially metamorphosed to a Lurker. A few guttural, foreign lines.

Ghoul - Strange dog-faced subhuman creatures. Speak a foreign, incomprehensible language.

I think that's all I need. I will update this if I see find any additional parts. Please message me if you just want to do a few lines. Every little bit helps!