• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahey, might as well put mine in here.

Race: Against time. Also, white. :tongue:

Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:

Nords and Orcs are my specialty at the moment, though i also do Imperials and Redguards. Can even do Dragons, though i haven't actually gotten the chance to do one. I can do the TES3-style Dunmer voice, though it's still rough.

Experience:

Been doing it for about 7 months now. No formal training or anything, i've looked up a few tips online but otherwise i've pretty much just winged it, modeling upon certain voices and working from there. Worked fine for me so far.

Skills:

Since i don't have onboard audio at this time, i know how to remove the EM noise from recordings and any other unwanted noise, making them as clean as i can so it's less work for whoever i'm sending them to.

Voice Samples:

Just go to my profile, my whole portfolio's in the About Me section. But to sum up my current vocal range, just look at "Ulfric's Thane #2", "Umbra" or "Lugrub gro-Ogdum", and "Toris Saren".

Question, gents and ladies. I posted my ad on page seventeen. Where exactly does an actor's race come in? As indicative of their accent? Because while I was born in India, I grew up in Canada. And certainly many of those who identify as 'Caucasian' could have accents across the whole range of Europe and the Americas.

Looking for 2 female voices actors and 3 male voice actors.

Male 1: Rap star character, if you can do a good drake or jayz voice that is what I need.

Male 2: Older Man, stern voice.

Male 3: young man 16 years old, cocky/jerk kind of voice.

Female 1: Medium - high pitched voice for a woman in her 20s

Female 2: Bard girl in her 20s, happy voice (like a bard would sound)

My name is Dylan May

I am 18 turning 19 on the 21st of November

I am white

I am a very active mod downloaded, i am not good at programming but I can sure talk

Previous Experience: I hosted a radio show for my school, I also voiced a character in BlackLand (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38635/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D38635)

Skills: I can talk in multiple accents and voices

I have just bought a Blue snowbal microphone

Voice samples: https://soundcloud.com/dylan-may-9

Please contact me for voice acting I have been told by many people to try to get in professionally and I figure this might be a fun way to start.

Edited by DylanBrettMay

Zediious
Actor Stats

Race: White. American
Last Updated: 12/2/2013
Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:

Orc, Dunmer, Khajiit

Experience:
I havn't actually done any voices for mods, but I consider my Orc and Dunmer voices to be pretty good.

Skills:
I can record my own voice and send it to who needs it. I gave a high quality microphone to do so.

About Me:
I have been told by my friends that I have a good voice for the Orc and Dark Elf as I was recording voices for a mod I made to learn the basics of the Creation Kit. I eventually played Moonpath to Elsweyr and realized that the Khajit voices didn't sound like them at all. More like some race that doesn't actually exist. I tried out my own, and I figure that im pretty decent at it.

Edited by Zediious