What is Meshes\Add Art File ?

Shiningstar112

Getting the following error message every time I open the game, and it's weird because I've seen what's being replaced and it's a closet. My issue is I don't understand what Add Art File even means and I have no idea how to fix it because the things I've looked up have all been simple "x is missing" and just restore it to the proper area, but this error is giving me no clue what file it is I need to restore..

Model Load Error: Meshes\Add Art File cannot load file in Meshes\Add Art File.
Will use the default object Marker_Error.NIF.

The folder that's missing the mesh is named Meshes\Add\ or the folder is actually named Meshes\Add Art File\

there should be a *.nif (mesh) file in there

I've looked through the files, this folder doesn't seem to exist at all, nor do any of my mods have it in them. I cannot for the life of me figure this out.

Okay, after going through my mods and testing through starting a new game each time... None of them are causing it..??? I think something broke in a weird way on my current save which is incredibly annoying, and means I will likely have to begin again if I want to not have to deal with the invisible closets on that save. Genuinely no idea how it happened or why, I don't remember messing with my mods at all while on this character and the bug wasn't there at the beginning.

Okay, after going through my mods and testing through starting a new game each time... None of them are causing it..??? I think something broke in a weird way on my current save which is incredibly annoying, and means I will likely have to begin again if I want to not have to deal with the invisible closets on that save. Genuinely no idea how it happened or why, I don't remember messing with my mods at all while on this character and the bug wasn't there at the beginning.

Wow, that's weird