Downloaded mods don't show as downloaded

JimmyRJump

I downloaded two mods from Dazaster just now and on Dazaster's mods overview page or the individual mod pages, the mods don't show as having been downloaded, no matter how many times I download them. I refreshed Dazaster's mod page a few times but nada. Weird.

First mod. Second mod. I'm after most of 'em, so we'll see how things progress.

*EDIT*

Wanted to add that the dowloads were done through NMM (v0.73.3) and that my PC has been running for three weeks straight. I just rebooted the computer (nothing changed) but I'll re-download the mods to see what gives. It'll take around five minutes for NMM to open because there's almost 8000 mods in it for FO4 alone...

So, it doesn't show on the mod pages the mods were downloaded. Did you check in your download folder on your computer?

NMM shows the mods as downloaded and they are added to NMM's mods list, so they are in NMM's folder(s). To make sure I checked and the mods are there. Only, Nexus refuses to show I downloaded the lot on both the individual mod page, Dazaster's mods overview page or my own downloads overview page...

Have a look at the topics Odd Search Results, Is anyone else's supported game list... stuck? and My Download History is gone a bit further down this forum ... could be related to the stuff that they are working on outlined in those topics.

Could try a manual download. See if the problem's related to the NMM.

Manual download gives the same results. Besides, it can never be NMM related since NMM (and MO2 or Wrye Bash and others) are Nexus accepted mod managers.

Hi All,

Having the same issue. Earlier today the website was fine and showed my download history on each mod page. Now this evening the website is not showing any download history either in my profile page or on the actually mod pages

I am having the same issue. My download history (took a long time to populate) is populated with downloads from yesterday but all pages show the mods not downloaded. Cannot endorse, even from the download history page

https://i.imgur.com/rP3G04W.png

*edit: struggled for 10min. with not being able to upload a jpg image here (unsupported format) and by the time I gave up and used imgur, the issue seems to be fixed.

Edited by modal1

I'll chime in with the same issue. I maintain a large mod load order for both Fallout 4 & Skyrim SE. So, I "track" all mods I download to keep an eye on when any of them have been updated. (Since the tracking within MO2 is not always accurate, in my experience.) Every mod (all 12 pages worth) of my Fallout 4 tracked mods page here on nexusmods.com shows "Update Available" and re-downloading any of them does not change the status. Needless to say, this is a killer as I rely on that tracking page daily to keep everything up-to-date.

I'd suspect that something negative has occurred with the database table of the site that stores that info. :sad:

Edited by Yirmeyahu