(HELP) - Slider for Before/After Photos

prtpj

Hi, I did a little research on forums, but I didnt find anything which help me with that issue.

Maybe I did use the wrong words, maybe there isnt a way to do, but, I would like to know. There is a way to add a slider on my mod's photos to show player the original photo ingame and the altered photo for comparison??

If, yes, how could I do that?

Thx

If the back and forward arrows in the image viewer interface were located together next to one another (i.e. at the image top or bottom instead of at the left and right sides of the image) you could toggle between adjacent images more easily. It would be up to the mod author/image uploader to correctly order the images for the toggle to be of use for the before and after comparison of course.

Hi, I did a little research on forums, but I didnt find anything which help me with that issue.

Maybe I did use the wrong words, maybe there isnt a way to do, but, I would like to know. There is a way to add a slider on my mod's photos to show player the original photo ingame and the altered photo for comparison??

If, yes, how could I do that?

Thx

Before post, I tried to find a correct place for it, but I didnt find which subforum could be. So I tried here.

If the back and forward arrows in the image viewer interface were located together next to one another (i.e. at the image top or bottom instead of at the left and right sides of the image) you could toggle between adjacent images more easily. It would be up to the mod author/image uploader to correctly order the images for the toggle to be of use for the before and after comparison of course.

Yes, it a option, but isnt the same with a slider for comparison. I already saw that on sweatfx site presets, so I thought the nexus had something similar.

Yes, it a option, but isnt the same with a slider for comparison. I already saw that on sweatfx site presets, so I thought the nexus had something similar.

I'm agreeing that it would be nice, just it's something that mod authors/image uploaders would need to understand to make it work as intended. What I do when the pictures aren't adjacent (so you can't switch easily from one to the other with the navigation arrows) is I open two browser tabs, with the two images open in each and then use the browser tabs to switch between them.

Our previous designer was very much in love the idea of a comparison slider. However, we've not get got into the technicalities of how it would actually work yet. If it were just a type of image in the image share it'd be fairly simple, but we'd want it on mod pages too so that's a bit more involved.