Hitler wasn't evil, he just had different cultural norms...

MrJoseCuervo

I actually like hangin' out with the kids better than hangin' out with most adults...... No, it's not creepy, just a preference. (and NOT a sexual one, thank you very much) Kids say EXACTLY what they mean, don't pull any punches, and have zero qualms about voicing their opinions. I actually find it rather refreshing. :D

I actually like hangin' out with the kids better than hangin' out with most adults...... No, it's not creepy, just a preference. (and NOT a sexual one, thank you very much) Kids say EXACTLY what they mean, don't pull any punches, and have zero qualms about voicing their opinions. I actually find it rather refreshing. :D

Hmmm, children are generally lying, selfish, disruptive little troglodytes. Don't get me wrong, I have seven children (4 girls and 3 boys, although most are now no longer "children") And I love each and every one of them, and time spent with them is the most precious and enjoyable thing I can think of doing, but, I have no illusions about their behaviour, particularly when they were younger, and I have to say that I much prefer their company, now that they are all essentially "adults"

My issue is with Creepy Joe himself making this claim. Considering the vast amount of footage of his behaviour around children, I certainly wouldn't have let that man around any of my children, or any children I know.

As for his "actual" words. I won't deliberately misconstrue his meaning - i.e. children aren't people - As, IMHO, his words were bad enough, regardless of which word he used.

this debate with its headline makes no sense and it is no more than a covered spread of conspiracy and the sad try to click bait and mislead other viewers. what is the purpose of that ?

we can see that at least many people are not capable to decide what is reality and what is fiction- some of the contributers here included. i don't want to be part of this divisive kind of hate supporting conspiracy. if nexusmods staff supports this special kind of divisive and misleading threads it is their decision. this level of debate is out of my personal acceptability. you miserably failed to introduce a debate about what biden said any why. and to put it in the right context.

the bulls**t spreaded in the latest posts - with exception of gnarly - just strengthen the suspected conspiracy purpose of this thread. thank you all.

Oh, I thought you'd left the debate because you don't like to read "wrong think" that goes against your left wing narratives.

"are you serious ? this thread headline is just nonsense and promoting conspiracy on the lowest level. sorry ! i'm out here"

Besides which, you aren't the one who get's to decide what is and isn't a "valid" thread or topic, and so far it seems that several people are interested in it. MrJoseCuervo brings up a very valid point - when do we attribute atrocities to actual evil and denounce them or do we simply sweep them under the rug as "cultural differences".

Also the link you provided doesn't in any way refute the behaviour or words of Beijing Joe in his "town hall". That statement was made by the "Biden Campaign", so it's even questionable whether sleepy Joe even new about them, and his ACTUAL, IRREFUTABLE WORDS, would suggest otherwise.

And please, there is no need to thank us, it's the duty of the we, the enlightened and intelligent people, to point out the TRUTH to those ... less gifted, or less educted among humanity.

this debate with its headline makes no sense and it is no more than a covered spread of conspiracy and the sad try to click bait and mislead other viewers. what is the purpose of that ?

we can see that at least many people are not capable to decide what is reality and what is fiction- some of the contributers here included. i don't want to be part of this divisive kind of hate supporting conspiracy. if nexusmods staff supports this special kind of divisive and misleading threads it is their decision. this level of debate is out of my personal acceptability. you miserably failed to introduce a debate about what biden said any why. and to put it in the right context.

the bulls**t spreaded in the latest posts - with exception of gnarly - just strengthen the suspected conspiracy purpose of this thread. thank you all.

Putin made me post it.

Kids say EXACTLY what they mean, don't pull any punches, and have zero qualms about voicing their opinions.

Clearly you're not a parent as this is total BS.

Maybe you just didn't raise your kids right. I have several children that I have raised. (in company with their moms.....) Now I have grandkids.

Maybe you just didn't raise your kids right. I have several children that I have raised. (in company with their moms.....) Now I have grandkids.

The three aspects that you mentioned above are not criteria for determining whether someone has raised their children 'right'. If you genuinely think they are then you are suffering from a serious misapprehension. And what exactly does 'right' mean, in this context?

The three aspects that you mentioned above are not criteria for determining whether someone has raised their children 'right'. If you genuinely think they are then you are suffering from a serious misapprehension. And what exactly does 'right' mean, in this context?

Way off topic.... (but, not like that is unusual, eh?)

I taught my kids to say what they mean. If I ask them a question, I expect THEIR answer, not what they think I want to hear. So, no lies, no excuses, no blaming someone else for something they did/did not do. Then one of them became a lawyer.... Maybe I did screw up? :)