Inspiration needed for a race mod

Mishkax

also,is there anyway to make a screen distortion effect sort of like night eye but with abit of wavyness to it? my whole inspiration for this part of praxis is the doom 3 berzerker powerup,i plan to rip and distort vanilla character pain grunts and groans and put them back together to replicate the berzerker screaming track

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive still got the issue of her two greater powers, "praxis putridum" and "dieing breath" to sort out. i made a new magic effect for dieing breath using the oblivion magic extender but all sorts of weird and crazy things happen when you use it. and with praxis,im a little irritated that the casting animation is stuck on the touch spell,i want to make it where the casting animation is her putting up her fists,and also,i need to know how to boost hand to hand damage in scripting because i want her to be able to nearly 1 hit enemies when she is using it. also it would be nice to be able to force her to use heavier attack animations while using praxis

I'm no help on scripting matters. One thing I can offer is the spelling should be dying instead of dieing.

just abit of fun trivia,praxis putridum means something like "the way or practise of rotting" in latin. i figure if people can solo lift up sides of cars when the body's safety guards are dropped,that putting all that strength into a punch,you probably smash bone with every hit

just abit of fun trivia,praxis putridum means something like "the way or practise of rotting" in latin. i figure if people can solo lift up sides of cars when the body's safety guards are dropped,that putting all that strength into a punch,you probably smash bone with every hit

I studied Latin for a few years back in high school (so more than half a century ago) ... these days it's all just Greek to me I'm afraid.

ok,now that the hair mess has been solved,albeit temporarily.the next treat in the offing is a wide variety of eye colors,all custom made by me :D one set using my eyes,and the other set using the eyes of my sweet little 10 pound female calico,emerald (cause she has these beautiful lime green eyes)