Inspiration needed for a race mod

Mishkax

oh my o.o i set the specular color to black and almost nothing happened,so i tryed changing the blue color channel in the normal maps to black,and deary me that was a big mistake,looked like someone had peeled her skin off

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

took me awhile to remember how in fallout 4 modding the specular map uses the red channel to determine the shine regular. then i thought "wait a minute,oblivion isnt using dedicated specular maps,maybe it is using the color channels in the normal map for the same function?" and it turned out i was quite correct

oh yeah,fun trivia about that last picture "why did i tattoo the name of sithis in daedric runes on her forehead right in the middle of a flowery magenta design when i intend for her to be a tornup frankenstein lady?" i answer that with "its just a color,but it burns"

ok. this isnt anywhere near the length that i wanted to put into this introductory backstory,but its all i think will reasonably fit into the racemenu window

Tick tock tick tock,the noise and chime of many a clock filled her ears. Or maybe it was just one clock,its not like she could know or care. Between the drugs in her veins and the dark magick forcefully binding her soul to her rotten flesh,she was in a state of constant,unimaginable agony,yet helpless to fight it.
"Seen through the blue star,holdung anu andd padomay in your hands. standing at the crossroads of fracture,with existence as your throne. the unknowable, one must be lost to find your blessing,one must die to start living in your service. you exceed the force of light,you are everywhere,at everytime. We beseech you, take pity of our proud and boastful offering, and render unto us the blessing of your presence " . This chanting,nay this droning,seemingly went on for hours before it was interrupted by shouts,and screaming,and the sounds of spells being cast. She was only breifly removed from her agonizing stupor by the impact of her fall,and the noise of gears slamming shut. before slipping out of this world again,she found herself in a much colder,and wetter enviroment.
"Take this one to the forbidden cell at the imperial prison,we cant risk what she is falling into the wrong hands ". Bounce bounce bounce. Fireballs whirred by,singing her flesh,yet the bouncing did not stop until the air became much drier and warmer. then she faded again,a fleeting,and worrying glimpse of reality.