daventry

That Game or That Game  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Witch Game are you looking forward too

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do they even bother making fallout games..? oh yeah, to bang out cheap poor quality crap under their good name while they come up with the next TES 3 was ok, NV was somehow much worse... i dont even care whats next shooting cows and large bugs in the head with a sniper rifle 1 times, 2 times, 3 times, nothin 4 times BOEAM head completely explodes how realistic lol but thats what mod support is for i guess

Edited by Ichibu

in 2011 when Skyrim was released, i did not buy it. I knew if i got it, i would be hooked.

I bought the game during the december 2012 christmas sale, along with all the DLCs.

Since December, i put in nearly 1,000 hours in the game. Half of that was spent on new characters (full on mage, thief, full warrior, battle mage etc).

Skyrim is really a work of art, no other game will make you travel to one side of the country, to gather ebony or collect grass pods, creep cluster and go back just to craft the potions and weapons/armor you want.

All of this while being attacked by animals, bandits and dragons spawning out of no where. This game ticks all the boxes for what a gamer wants, forget co-op and multi player, and this is coming from me, a COD and BF player (i completely ditched those two hack infested copy and past games). The amount of freedom in mods, is just mind blowing as well.

The only thing that bothers me, is that whatever class you play as, the only way to hit level 81 is to master everything, which is stupid if you are a mage and you need to face level 55+ enemies with one handed or two handed weapons at level 15 or so. Same thing if you are a warrior, such low stamina and spells being resisted by most enemies. Should had given certain perks/skills for certain classes and that is it, like any other RPG game, but every game has its cons, no game is perfect.

I am so sad that no more DLCs are in the works for Skyrim, with so many questions left unanswered.

Never touched fall out series, i do not like guns and such.

in 2011 when Skyrim was released, i did not buy it. I knew if i got it, i would be hooked.

I bought the game during the december 2012 christmas sale, along with all the DLCs.

Since December, i put in nearly 1,000 hours in the game. Half of that was spent on new characters (full on mage, thief, full warrior, battle mage etc).

Skyrim is really a work of art, no other game will make you travel to one side of the country, to gather ebony or collect grass pods, creep cluster and go back just to craft the potions and weapons/armor you want.

All of this while being attacked by animals, bandits and dragons spawning out of no where. This game ticks all the boxes for what a gamer wants, forget co-op and multi player, and this is coming from me, a COD and BF player (i completely ditched those two hack infested copy and past games). The amount of freedom in mods, is just mind blowing as well.

The only thing that bothers me, is that whatever class you play as, the only way to hit level 81 is to master everything, which is stupid if you are a mage and you need to face level 55+ enemies with one handed or two handed weapons at level 15 or so. Same thing if you are a warrior, such low stamina and spells being resisted by most enemies. Should had given certain perks/skills for certain classes and that is it, like any other RPG game, but every game has its cons, no game is perfect.

I am so sad that no more DLCs are in the works for Skyrim, with so many questions left unanswered.

Never touched fall out series, I do not like guns and such.

Heh heh heh. :P

Personally, I'm looking forward to Dragon Age 3 at the moment. I can have a rest from Bethesda's games. :)