What Is The Best Game Ever

BloodWindBal

I like Halo 2. The game is about good focus and test on how to use combat skills.

I have nothing else to say about it. Its just focusing and about using combat skills. (Although some people might say its about something else, focusing and combat is how the game looks to me)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite games are

1st-DesertCombat(battlefield1946)

2nd-counterstrike

3rd-halo2

4th-halo

5th-bloodmoon elderscrolls III

mkay, best games, lets see....

Wolf3D - First game i ever played, got me hooked, 'nuff said

Quake - actuall the second game i played, and how freakin' sweet it is

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 - OH MY GOD! first game i ever paid for. Worth every

penny. I put so many hours in that game

Lastly, Morrowind - The only RPG to ever get me hooked. God, I think I have

spent a good portion of my life in that game

that's it

Bye

• 1 month later...

D@N, how can you place Halo2 before Halo??? Thats like sacrelige. Without Halo there wouldnt have been a Halo2, besides, Halo kicks Halo2's butt anyday of the week. I actually bought an Xbox just for Halo, and I sold my Xbox cause of Halo2.

Alright, I have to agree with Stanhead about MGS. But my runners-up are few and far between.

Fav FPS(console): Perfect Dark for N64

Fav FPS(Comp): AvP2

Fav TPS: MGS for PS1(dont know if this counts as a TPS)

Fav RPG: Dont remember the name, but this game basically sucked, I hated it, but somehow grew somewhat fond of it over the 5 Days I had rented it. Some game where you control Mech's, like a turn based crap type've thing

Fav Classic: This is a toughy, I would have to say... Drum roll please... Kid Chameleon for Sega Genesis(not exactly a classic, but as classic as I get)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I could have sword I'd responded to this...but I guess not.

in this order

any final fantasy

oblivion

any tekken

morrowind

everything else

How can you say Oblivion? You haven't even played it. You're just being a TES fanboy. tsk tsk

Anyway,

Final Fantasy 6 is one of my favourites - mostly out of a sense of nostalgia, but I really enjoy the story, and I love the characters in it ( I find that it not having a central character is one of it's strong points - you aren't forced to emphasize with a character you don't like ).

The Soul Calibur series is without a doubt, the best fighting game series ever. I used to preach Tekken, but after playing SCII, Tekken seems slow and clunky. The arcade version is best though. (or just buy an arcade stick)

I enjoyed Morrowind, of course. I wish I had the attention span to sit down and mod it, but I don't. I don't even have the attention span to play most of my favourite games anymore (or new ones for that matter).

Can't forget Zelda 3 for SNES. Awesome game. Same with SMario 3.

Gah, I can't choose. I'm hungry.

Edited by E D

Ah yes lets get the old list out:

Well I would first of all like to state that the games I list are only my top 5 favorites. The ones that fall after are pretty much the same to me its just so hard to come up with favorite games and not leave classics out.

Anyways,

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)

2. Chrono Trigger (SNES)

3. Final Fantasy 4 (SNES)

4. Final Fantasy 5 (SNES)

5. The one and only Elder Scrolls III Morrowind (PC)

The honorable mentions that come to my mind include games such as Mario 64, The Neverhood, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 6, Super Smash Brothers, Super Smash Bros Melee, The Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask, Age of Empires II and Diablo II.

Yes I would certainly say that Oblivion will fit it's self into that top five list once I get my hands on it.

Edited by the_ragnarok702

• 2 months later...
Yeah!!! Ocarina of Time! Link to the Past! NO 3 Rocks! Marios are cool. morrowind rocks. Metroids rock apart from no1, Thats just impossible! Tales of symphonia. Nintendogs is sooooooo adictive. Animal crossing rocks!!! Really. No *cough*(!) if you have listened to my recent posts you will see that Im a bit crazy about nintendo at the currant lifetime (and always will be!) Oh! and FF7 and 8 are cool. so is 10, 11 isn't all THAT great but 9 is just kiddy. Too kiddy for a FF. Secret of mana 1 and 2 (seiken desuikien) and that's about it...

• 3 months later...