BloodWindBal

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my top 10 are....................

1. Timesplitters 2

- Amazing, addictive, fast paced multiplayer with mapmaker can be played for hours. also the impossible hard mode is an impossible challenge

2. Oddworld: Abe's Oddesy & Exodus

- Classic games that had good graphics for its time. and the fun of killing your fellow mudukons in extremly violent ways when you were supposed to save all 300. plus the fun of taking control of sliggs, scraps and paramites

3. The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

- probably the most played game i own, and along with mods add pretty much unlimited gameplay.

4. Star Wars: Battlefront 1 & 2

- the best gameplay system ever devised, completely original and makes you feel as if your team depends on you. i think they should make a No. 3 with 256 on each team at a time instead of the current 16, because they probably could with the power of consoles and computers today

5. All The Gran Turismos'

- i think, the deffinitive racing game. always with superior graphics to all its competitors and more realistic controls. also when GT5 is released it will have the Top Gear Test Track on (something ive allways wanted.

6. Trackmania: United

- A highly: addictive, manic, insane, fast paced, fun, skillful racing game with unlimited play online. the good thing is online is free

7. Rayman (The Original)

- a fun light hearted game that, when i tried to play the other day, was alot harder than i rememberered it to be

8. Tekken 2,3,TagTeam & 5

- just plain good, excellent infact, beat em ups and i hate anyone who says street fighter is better because its just not. also once i stayed up all night drinking apple Schnappes and playing Tekken 2.

9. The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind

- Only got it this tuesday but im allready hooked, i may edit this later and move it up my list when ive gotten into it abit more.

10. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

- theres something enjoyable about going on a rampage killing everyone in a shopping center with a mixed arsenal of weaponry. i think this is the best GTA as 3 wasn't good enough, san andreas was too much about rubbish gang wars, and 1,2 & London were just pooe.

You may notice most of these are PlayStation titles, thats because i have sony running through may veins since playing Tekken 2 at the age of 3 i have learnt to master every genre for it and i hope soon to get myself a PS3.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

id say that maybe gears of war, call of duty 4, oblivion for pc and wow test realms are a 4 way tie

top 10 games are probably

2. assasins creed

3. portal (orange box)

4. halo 3

5. maybe farcry

6. lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2

7. battlefield 1942

8. zelda ocrinia of time

9. team fortress 2 (orange box)

10. lost planet