I'm about to lose my fking mind

shiotta

I really hope someone can help me.

I've downloaded Vortex and a some mods for Skyrim SE and the one mod that I really want to work just refuses to deploy and appear in the game.

It's the Stendarr Paladin Armor Set mod.

I just keep getting this symbol (circled in red) appear even after enabling and clicking deploy over and over:

When I hover the mouse over the symbol it says not deployed - How the hell do you make it deploy??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I've downloaded Vortex and a some mods for Skyrim SE and the one mod that I really want to work just refuses to deploy and appear in the game.

I just keep getting this symbol (circled in red) appear even after enabling and clicking deploy over and over:

attachicon.gif Mod Capture.JPG

When I hover the mouse over the symbol it says not deployed - How the hell do you make it deploy??

Did you ENABLE it on the MOD and PLUGIN Tab?

Search for the armor in console "help paladin 0" or something, you don't have to run around wondering if the mod is working if it's not there

Ahhh true. Thanks man, will give that a go tonight. Put myself out of my misery haha

Â

Â

Â

Â

attachicon.gif Mod Capture.JPG

Â

Â

Â

Â

Â

Â

Did you ENABLE it on the MOD and PLUGIN Tab?

You know it, both ticked and green on the mod tab and plugin tab

Check the top-right bell icon for any notifications from Vortex.Â

Notifications says mods need to deploy and when you click fix/deploy it apparently does it, because I don't get an error message or anything and the notification goes away