Category and search results page update

Dark0ne

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, don't know if this is a bug or something. I added an image to be used as a hot file image and cropped it to make it look better. Now the cropped image is also used as a thumbnail for the mod images, which doesn't look good at all. Anyone has experienced similar?

Edit:

Also, it will not change back to the original thumbnail, even if I remove the hotfile setting. The only way for me to fix this, is to delete the picture and upload it again. The new feature feature isn't usable for me this way. Using Firefox, btw.

Edited by Ghaunadaur

Is there any way we can have the old feature where you click on the search bar and it would open up the file name and author, but the file name was automatically selected so you could just start type in your words again?

I didnt notice you had changed that and started typing in my search like I had yesterday, only to find none of the words where showing up. So we dont need to do a extra click, yes I know its only one click but its soooo much faster if we dont need to do that.

In response to post #7920948.

Your thumbnail image is selected from your primary image, which is the first image in your image list. If you don't want an image to be your thumbnail you need to reorder your images.We didn't change this with this update and it's been like this for quite some time now. Edited by Dark0ne

In response to post #7920948. #7921875 is also a reply to the same post.

Thanks for the reply. So if I use the primary image for hotfile image it will automatically change to the reduced size in the thumbnails? It hasn't been this way with another picture I added as hotfile image before the update, so I was wondering if it has something to do with it.