Category and search results page update

Dark0ne

The new features are great, but the Latest Mods, New Today, Files of the Month, Files without Tags, and Top Lists pages have the info that is usually on the bottom at the side. I tried CTRL+F5 multiple times. My network might just be lagging just wanted to let someone know.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/Images/237469

Edited by Ferret9

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the new update, but have a question. When im searching lets say..armor, if i look a a particular mod on any page and then hit the back button, instead of it going back to the full page i was on, lets say 10 it always takes me back to page one. its not really a big deal, just thought id give a heads up. Have a great day and keep up the awesome work

i forgot to mention this happen under categories section

Edited by softail4life

I like the new look, but I think you should bring back the "Sort by name" feature. Must of the time, people will know the name of the mod and nothing else. If there is the option to sort alphabetically, it would cut down on wasted time going through the listed mods.

Haven't messed with the rest but the new search results are a very, very welcome change. My biggest frustration since the site redesign was the lack of visible results from searches. Being able to see more than 3 results at one time without scrolling makes me very happy. :)