Xbox Reveal

JimboUK

i am thinking greatly to get rid of cable all together, also i doubt it would go to well here, since the big two always fight over exclusivity. :verymad: Happened with the psvita and 3g, we simply didn't get it, even though it was on the pre order list.

Edited by Thor.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be more excited watching paint dry! If I wanted to listen to people feeding me non-stop bull crap I'd go to Prime Minister's Questions on a Wednesday.

LOL

My exact thoughts too.

I'd be more excited watching paint dry! If I wanted to listen to people feeding me non-stop bull crap I'd go to Prime Minister's Questions on a Wednesday.

I don't know, you can get the whole family together and play bulls*** Bingo, beats watching Coronation Street.

IDK....I would rather watch E3 than the Kardashians. That seems to be the kind of thing on American TV so EA is an actual improvement on other things. LOL

Lol the ps4 reveal is what i am more excited about, although Sony does put on a good Show. :smile:

They certainly do. ;D

A rare but notable exception. I leave my tv on the History Channel mostly (for noise but I watch that when I do.) I find most television in the US to consist of 1) sports 2) "reality" tv 3) some kind of competitive shows.....there is the notable exception but by in large...I would choose E3 over most of the programming.

I do the same thing. I leave my TV mostly for noise (i feel like im actually hanging with other people) while i play my PC. I usually leave it on FX or something that plays movies.

Microsoft had diddily squat. I'm sad to see as a Sony fanboy that Kojima and Insomniac are working with Microsoft.

Watched the Microsoft one live but won't catch the Sony one till the morning

Ya but which is worse the bad pr from Microsoft, or the poor console Design from Sony. I hope the specs are better then the console design and drm is not present in the ps4. Or each system will suffer in a bad way. I can see some sort of Patent design lawsuit with Sony and ms, its like they cloned each other.

Lol they streamed Assassins creed gameplay, Fail, what were they thinking :teehee:

Well ps+ is a expanding, driveclub is going to be a free game, its sure is worth it, even if they do make it a requirement it's damn worth it. Free games every month that it pays for itself.

Well looks like they are trying to show off the remote play feature of the ps4, looks like the connection isn't strong enough or its still kind of glitchy :biggrin:

With all of the glitches the price is right, its 399$ compared to the overpriced xbox one, and not to mention DriveClub for free :biggrin:a lot more than that to.

its worth the glitches and mistakes during the press conference. Also no drm and you can trade your games, and lend them out to your friends, in your face MS.

I take back all of the negativity. :thumbsup:

Not to mention free dev kits to indie developers :smile:

Edited by Thor.