Elder Scrolls Online Nexus and NMM updates

Dark0ne

In response to post #12445910. #12455005, #12459020, #12460295, #12461435 are all replies on the same post.

That is why it's a beta. They are purposely pushing their servers as hard as they can so they can get as many bugs fixed as possible before the launch. The play-ability at this point is not how it will play when it goes live. I have been on the beta for a couple months and can tell you I have seen huge amounts of improvement as we get closer to launch. I have no doubt that they will have a smoother-than-expected launch.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried 2 or 3 times and couldn't even D/L the game , 9 hours of waiting just to see " ERROR 302 Corrupt Dest " So to fix it , they sent me a new beta key . lol... may as well just sent me a half dozen donuts ! lol.. and then write back , happy we could help . They have absolutely no idea what my complaint was , just saying what their paid to say i guess . Edited by saintpeter

In response to post #12445910. #12455005, #12459020, #12460295, #12461435, #12462140 are all replies on the same post.

Well this is why they have the beta, to get feedback. What game company has a beta that is just the same as it will be when released? No one, because they need the players to tell them what's wrong, not to mention, beta testing a game with no bugs or anything of that sort would be quite redundant. It takes time and feedback from the people to find out what they have to do. It's like a novel, you don't publish it when it's half written. You edit it, then get someone else to edit it. Then, after it has been smoothed out, purged grammatical errors, bland conversations, added more description, then you publish it. If novel came out unedited, it would get you a big fat nothing. We are the editers of the game, and we have to smooth things out. All those will without a doubt be fixed/improved. They've still got a month to do all of it, give them time and encouragement. ESO will take the online gaming community by storm (:

In response to post #12445910. #12455005, #12459020, #12460295, #12461435, #12462140, #12465570 are all replies on the same post.

Have played several MMO's for many years and canceled my pre-order. I was cautiously looking forward to it but couldn't bear it anymore. After being stuck in conversations with NPC's and bugged quests or missing quest NPC's I gave up because the game play wasn't fun enough for me to overlook all the rest.
Bottom line, it just doesn't have it for me to invest my money and time into. Granted, part of the reason is that I'm old and jaded with a lack of patience with so many hyped up games that fall short. There will be those that will love it tho so good for them.

In response to post #12445910. #12455005, #12459020, #12460295, #12461435, #12462140, #12465570, #12467460 are all replies on the same post.

People-you might want to go read the entire article and not just the few replies. This is NOT about how good or bad you think ESO is, is going to be or anything else.

This is about future hosting of ESO UI add-ons and the update for the NMM.

A suggestion-Comments here probably need to be related to the article. So go ahead and 1) report issues of bugs in this game in the proper place-the developer's forums and 2) If you all want to argue, discuss, shaare, etc about this go to the ESO section of the forums (I assume it is open for business-if not go when it is) and do so to your hearts' content.

On topic-I couldn't be more thrilled about this. Most MMO addon's are on some shady sites and more than one person has gotten some viruses using them. I'd like to think we try very hard to have safe mods and a safe place to get them.

In response to post #12445910. #12455005, #12459020, #12460295, #12461435, #12462140, #12465570, #12467460, #12467845, #12478750 are all replies on the same post.

I don't really get it, does this mean there will be mod ability's for Teso too? If so I guess it will just be limited to interface textures and such. Edited by jefthereaper

In response to post #12481485.

funny thing is this is what I have been saying from when the very first trailers came out, I still remember some person telling me "just wait till the Beta comes out, then you will see you are wrong and Teso will be amazing"

seeing all these negative experiences of countless peoples makes me wonder where that person went to, I just want to tell him "told you so, told you it was not going to be good"

I do feel bad about it tough, when the developers said months ago that Teso was going to be SO much different form other mmo's and so much better and so amazing that it would even make Elder scroll diehard fans liking it (my only understanding for this is they ment very strong focus on Pve stuff and elder scroll systems) and now just seeing that beta in work, I have to say I feel nothing but disappointment as even tough I told myself form the start not to hope too much, I still somewhere hoped they were going to make this a good game that would focus very strong on elder scrolls gameplay, lore and Pve. Edited by jefthereaper