From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

Deleted54170User

Do you feel a flat face connection to your computer when talking to them via it?

Fear Not! A cure for being away from family and friends and feeling disconnected is here or soon will be.

Do you sense that the search for a connection to real emotions and closeness to being there with people may have brought your attentions to seeking the Ancient Technological stuff from places like, books about, Chariot's of the Gods. Home again, home again, Blade Runner. Get Ready to be emotionally connected so you computer can show your emotions to your family and friends and they share theirs too. Make sure, if you have the blues to check out the TED.com link below. It could add SMILES to your face.

http://www.ted.com/talks/rana_el_kaliouby_this_app_knows_how_you_feel_from_the_look_on_your_face?utm_source=newsletter_daily&utm_campaign=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_content=button__2015-06-15

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being overly protective of my reformatted and re-installation of the OS gave me a real sound brow beating for the last month.

Before I did the Hard Drive reformat and re-install the OS; I was having a little trouble keeping the "sign in" connection with the Forums.nexusmods.com. The connection dropped off worse and worse the more I tried to repair the OS; before I re-formatted it and such.

The sign in link was dropping off mysteriously after shorter and shorter posts I wrote.

I was repeatedly unticking the, "Remember me" box as a defensive move while trying over and over to restore my PC Operating System. What a headache.

On the Internet I found so many outdated posts about older OS's which gave the solution for all the problems I was having. Nothing was working to restore the system.

I finally gave the surfing for patches and repairs, up to the wind and did the reformat and reinstallation. I'm very proud of the fact I got that last installation of the OS to last 5 years.

Back when I was just refining my settings for Valve and the STEAM Games I began to use the switch to Turn off, "Remember me" in the sign in window. It did nothing much.

But after I fixed the OS by finding some bad files and manually deleting those files; following the instruction on the web to the letter, I was able to clean out the files in the Registry with the editor.

Little by little my connection with Forums.nexusmods.com got worse; dropping off the connection when I was typing a little short post. Oh My! :ohmy:

I had begun to constantly untick the, "Remember me" switch every time I signed in, until one day... That is, until this Evening.

YAY! :D

Hair raising is an ancient and reliable indicator of the divine I would say. To say that God or the supernatural is that which science cannot explain is a twisted vortex into nothingness, as science continually explains deeper into the phenomena once taken for Godhood. Does this mean that we are approaching a time where God or the Panteon itself becomes a real concept available for study and usage? I think this conversation is very interesting in this context.

The times are now reaping the rewards of the play on the thought's you shared.

I have found that a format/reload about every two years or so is actually a good idea....... Cleans up (by force) a lot of the mess that windows is supposed to deal with, but, only does a quarter-hearted job of. :smile:

Thx for the good cheer. :smile:

OS's are like little children. They get busy, leave toys all over the floor, and never really understand why they should put it all away after awhile. I'm a fully grown man and I still don't know why I should put everything away after awhile.

I'm just going to use it later. :dance:

Looney Tunes update. The Flyby for Pluto is Tomorrow. Ready or Not! Here it comes!

There it went!

I miss the occasional links that were provided by Thor. Links to stuff that inspired Science Fiction Writers and inspired Fiction Writers, inspired Video Game Authors, and Modders too to make incredible mods for video games. Ooo! I remember, there were so many mods that gave us some beautiful night skies for the game available in the Darkones storage space for modders.

I remember there are some night sky Mods for MORROWIND, OBLIVION, and SKYRIM a stargazer would enjoy. I remember how I used to carefully list mod authors names on an individual folder and put their specific mods in them so I had a way to remember and to give them Kudo's.

Whiterun under the moonlight

http://static-6.nexusmods.com/15/images/110/54170-1326181808.jpg

I'm still looking for a science fiction novel I read. It was titled something like "Siva".

I remember the line, "The primitives on the planet said 'the ancients could bring the moon down close to the Earth'."

The story portrayed the ancient pyramids in the story, that are all over the Planet Earth, being used to levitate huge objects with their beams and raise cargo to Motherships and Starships.

I remember there was a part that suggested the Earth, we all know, was once covered in a lot more glaciers, and the ice was used for shielding around ships.

What's on my mind? Well, the science fiction stuff is really mystifying.

The Internet has lifted my spirits so often with the discovery of mysteries that left me wondering about my future. I found everything I could about my past.

I put my hand to crafting and found there be people who want me to stop crafting. So I stopped crafting and now there are no people bothering me.

My computer has some software failure occasionally, but even that has gotten so I am not annoyed enough to try and figure out how it got that way.

After I refered to how well my computer settings were working so I could play Fallout 3 and with the best graphics I've seen, I signed off here, opened Fallout 3 and it crashed.

It seems like every time I bring to light that I am having a good time, something corrupts the software, drivers, or maybe a dust mite walks across the video card and shorts out the connections.

Doesn't matter, its my jinx, so I am going to disconnect the ISP modem line to the outside. Bye bye

If Fallout 3 returns to normal when I do, the mystery will increase my thinking with wonder. That's what life is all about, the mysteries and wonder.

Yay! I have discovered the secret of keeping my game from having mysterious glitches and crashes. :woot:

No more wonder in that category. :sleep:

The real question is, that some of you may be wondering about, is "Why am I playing Fallout 3 again?". :geek:

Ooo! If you don't know that answer to that question you've likely never played Fallout games at all. :sleep: Wakey wakey!

Fallout 4 is 2 months and 12 days from the arrival date for those of you who did not pre-order!

GET your consoles ready you, you none computer types. I found all the parts to make a new computer. It will be the FASTEST COMPUTER in the Rocky Mountain Mid-WEST.

GET your selves over to STEAM and buy a FALLOUT 4 today!