⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

Deleted54170User

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The toughest way to reach the stars in the Universes may be to impress the actors who already think they are them.

Than easiest way to get into outer space may be to start your own public company after buying and selling the best stocks on Wall Street and having so much success that everyone wants to help you get into your shiny silver, white, multicolored rocket ship, (Now known as a Space Ships), so you can go there.

While becoming an actor you could just act your way along the way and dream that all the time that you get there?

While becoming an astronaut of the future, with a cargo caravan which is lead by a super space cargo ship hauler and trailers loaded with farm equipment, you may have to study for it? You could call your families Super Space Farm Cargo Ships an, "ARK".

If you don't like to read, you may have to study famous actors, which is about the same as not reading because the only thing you see is all the books covers in the Library of Congress that they probably read to children so they knew the lines exceptionally well.

Then there is modding for the video games. The most exciting fun which I much desired to do for fun and share freely among the gamers crowd. Sadly I'll miss this place and and all the chats I shared with people who care about this place too.

Modern times are taking a turn that is telling the babies they need to learn to get out of bed by themselves and fix their own meals from the packages on the high up shelves.

If only gravity wasn't so tough, the small could reach the countertops and cupboards just like us grown ups.

Now with the latest news about GRAVITY, Einstein's Theory, and a Satellite made to test GRAVITY

Maybe the little ones will learn that gravity doesn't suck, pulling us down to the Earth; it presses down on us, pressing down on every part of our body like the wind blowing down upon us blowing just hard enough to keep us on the ground.

Gravity may be provided by yet another of the Earth's fine clothes we haven't be able to see yet. Or maybe, we just haven't realized how the Van Allen Belt and the Plasmasphere may do that for us too.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/einsteins-theory-of-relativity-faces-satellite-test/ar-BBshxci?ocid=ansmsnnews11

The sky over the U. S. of A. is cloudy in Montana today. Again! It appears to have begun just as the 25th of April arrived during the night. I wonder?

Hmm! There's that subject I am curious about, how the Earth's clothes are being seen, after all the years scientists have been studying the Van Allen Belt. AND NOW! The PLASMASPERE. The clouds were mingling today from the West Coast to the East coast from the Canadian border to almost all the states down to the Gulf of Mexico.

Woo!

What is this? An additional outfit, maybe a Sweater? Earth's is wearing a sweat suit now?!

I want to know more, about the shields, the Van Allen Belt and the Plasmasphere, which appear to be acting like clothes you or I might wear, and now I see, and seem to think I see, the Earth is dressing differently than what it wore during the eighteen years of the dry drought.

Ooo! I wonder?

Is the Earth a sentient being and trying on different clothes for different occasions? Is the weather I see what once would have been called for in a place called the, "Rainforest"?

Are you seeing my words, "THOR"?

• 2 weeks later...

SpaceX has two in row for successfully landing their rocket launcher safely on the floating platform. Mr. E. Musk is looking to extend SpaceX's peoples reach to Mars.

Why is the Planet of the War God everyone's desired destination; when the Moon would be better for learning what more we can learn to better our knowledge for traveling in outer space, first? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

SpaceX has plans for sending rockets to Mars.

And now! "Plans for the Future from the Past."

During the years from 1972-2000,

scientists proposed to

the Governors of Large Cities

around the world

that they could compost their city peoples waste,

load up the trash turned compost in containers,

link them into trailers pulled by rocket ships,

and use Mars as their City dumps site to reduce the waste on Earth

The enormity of the problem

was shown by using

the NEW YORK CITY DUMP, in New York,

as an example.

We could of been farming on Mar's by now :happy: if they had done it. But they didn't! :laugh:

Now that there are ways to transport tons of stuff the Earthlings, which we all claim to be, should start thinking of making our indoor out house's water free. Waterless toilets and urinals which can filter out the waste and put the good compost back in circulation.

Oh My! That would eliminate another group of workers. Who would then have more time to procreate and proliforate until the planet was crawling with people walking shoulder to shoulder, facing each other only inches from the others back in an endless stream of walking zombies

Do people 5' 10" and taller have a specific bunch of chemicals... :ohmy: , (oops!) I mean, :huh: Nutrient's in their diets that encourages tallness?

What is Far Harbor?

A FISHERMAN's Dream! That's what.

And the fish fight back! Just like they do when I get one on a fishing hook and try to reel them in.

Well not just like that. One of the well known fish of the sea, or ocean, called an Angler Fish has a way to catch a fishermen on the island near the town Far Harbor. :ohmy:

In fact all the fish living there are big enough to catch and eat fisherman. :ermm:

I want a mod for Far Harbor, Fallout 4, that allows for catch and release for those days when the fish are not hungry and they just want to play around. :laugh: Like I do at the forums.nexusmods.

I try not to get too serious about anything because this is a modder and game play site, but occasionally someone :devil: appears, in a disguise :wub: , who seems to want to play hard ball.

Don't you just love all the disguises, you can see, here that could be turned into Halloween costumes?