Displaying multiple weapons on your PC

devinpatterson

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9mm rigged to right front thigh, auto and manual versions. I'll put up the normal placement (left hip when not equipped or right hip when using a weapon that defaults to teh left hip-combat knife, katana etc), when I get some free time. Just unrar to your data directory and select in your launcher. Pic;

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/FONV%20Mods-works%20in%20progress/9mmAA_zpsgzzvniuo.jpg

There's a lot of convex surfaces, but enough room to position the sidearm to lie relatively flat. Bodyslot is bodyaddon1.

BTW as part of the process there's a tesla armor with the pistol as one armor, if you'd rather have that, than use up a body slot. It doesn't have the flexibility of the armor addon (you can't unequip it, since it's part of the armor). If you want it shout and I'll set up a script to add (non destructively/safely ) it to all the proper formlists the tesla armor has (or should have, havn't checked it).

Here is the Minigun ammo pack as a backpack. Just unrar the esp and bsa into your data directory and select in your launcher of choice. The backpack will be automatically added to your inventory and once equipped adds 70lbs to your carrying capacity. It's rigged to fit with power armor, so if you use it with light or no armor there will probably be a gap. Pic;

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/FONV%20Mods-works%20in%20progress/MinigunBackpack_zps6vvulg8q.jpg

Nah, I'd prefer to just chew up the body slot - I actually use a modified tesla armour mesh (DaeJones' COL replacer for FO3, which I converted to run with FNV some time ago). So no need to upload the complete version.

Anyhow, thanks for making it! I'm so glad you were able to fill this request for me :) I'll be using it myself, certainly, but I'd also like to use it for my WIP companion mod (if he ever gets done). I don't suppose you'd mind if I included it in that? With full credit, obviously :)

Anyhow, thanks for making it! I'm so glad you were able to fill this request for me :smile: I'll be using it myself, certainly, but I'd also like to use it for my WIP companion mod (if he ever gets done). I don't suppose you'd mind if I included it in that? With full credit, obviously :smile:

I usually don't like to release my stuff for other mods before I'v even put them up, but it's no biggie, go ahead.

Hey! I stumbled onto this thread and the awesome work you're doing. Great job so far! Anyways I just had to get in line. I don't think I've seen a request for the katana yet. I feel like that would take light armor looks to the next level!.

Anyways I just had to get in line. I don't think I've seen a request for the katana yet. I feel like that would take light armor looks to the next level!.

Yeah a katana is a thing of beauty. Sure a sheathed katana sounds good. I do however need some formlists to determine if it should be worn on teh left or right hip (depending on whether a firearm is on the right, or a bladed weapon on the left hip) so the automatic equipping versions may be a bit limited, but the manually equipped will be there as a backup option.

I was Actually thinking more along the lines of a katana on the back if you think that's doable. I realize the holster animations for it would still draw from the hip, or maybe a an animation from a rifle could be used at some point. I'm kind of going with form over function with this.