Displaying multiple weapons on your PC

devinpatterson

OK got you a binoculars with the outfit (part of the armor) here.

Here is a rar of both an automatic and a manual armor addon of the binoculars for other peeps that may want it. Both are installed the same way, just unrar the esp and it's matching bsa into the data folder and select in your launcher of choice. The automatic will equip the armor addon automatically (whenever they aren't actually equipped but are in inventory). The manual are equipped via your piboy's->Items Tab->Apparel Tab

All three of them on the right haunch as per this pic;

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/FONV%20Mods-works%20in%20progress/binoculars_zpstnllpnx8.jpg

Off to teh dreamlands for me....

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I'd need the holster moved (since I want it on the front of the thigh) and the person who uploaded it seems to have been inactive for several years now, I don't suppose that I could just ask you to attach the pistol to the front of the right thigh without the holster? Moved forward a few inches to be compatible with power armour, please (since the thighs are so bulky).

Thank you so much Devin

NP Jokerine :thumbsup:

Since I'd need the holster moved (since I want it on the front of the thigh) and the person who uploaded it seems to have been inactive for several years now, I don't suppose that I could just ask you to attach the pistol to the front of the right thigh without the holster?

Sure. BTW I wasn't able to find a link to the holster (maybe I overlooked it), I'd like to take a look at it.

Moved forward a few inches to be compatible with power armour, please (since the thighs are so bulky).

Sure. I was actually going to implement some adjustments depending on the type of armor worn. What PA should I use as a reference, T51b?

[...]Keep it up, hope to see this mod explode! In a good way.

Booooom :nuke:

btw. How it's going my 45 ? (well, i real don't care becouse i appreciate your time, but to not make an off top i play with the rules :cool:... so don't answer until you want)

Edited by FrankensteinDR

Just being able to wear a powerfist like a glove and still shoot guns is awesome. Keep it up, hope to see this mod explode! In a good way.

It's moving along slowly. I think we probably have under 10 weapons so far, but as people add requests for more, I'll build up an armory.

btw. How it's going my 45 ? (well, i real don't care becouse i appreciate your time, but to not make an off top i play with the rules :cool:... so don't answer until you want)

I havn't started the .45, I suspect I'll work on a 9mm and a .45 (as well as peruse the details of the holster) this weekend,.