Displaying multiple weapons on your PC

devinpatterson

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello devinpatterson, thank you for replying to the thread I made earlier, I was wondering about a glove clothing/armor item for the right hand that uses the ballistic fist's model

Although I usually do my modding (larger projects) on teh weekend, I'll hit this one sooner. In reality it's model is already an armor masquerading as a weapon.

I wonder devinpatterson about... well, you be doing for me that 45 and knife i rquest before ? Becouse, i'm not sure you do or not ? :unsure:

OK well I havn't heard back from you on my questions regarding the 45 from I posted on the 23rd of the month. So I'm going to do chance's knife for you and move on to the other peoples requests in this thread.

OK here is Chance's knife.

There are two varieties, one automatically equips the armor addon when you have have Chance's knife, and unequips the armor addon when the weapon is dropped, or the weapon is equipped. However the knife is sheathed on the left side (as opposed to sidearms which are holstered on the right hip) along with other weapons like the vanilla combat knife, so similar weapons could be displayed and interfere (clipping) if you have two weapons displaying in the same spot on the left hip. If anyone want's to put together a list of left hip weapons I'll make a formList that filters out that behavior.

The second is manually equipped and is found in your pipboy->Items Tab->Apparel Tab.

Pic;

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/FONV%20Mods-works%20in%20progress/ChancesKnife_zps9j8io7pt.jpg

You want to use the honest hearts .45, positioned lower on the leg as per your pic. Will you want to use the holster in the pic with it as well? If so I'll need a link to that mod.

Here is it http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34854/? and don't forgot about that knife :cool: Edit : Ahh i see you already do it, awesome work bro :thumbsup: Thank you so much !

I bring some pic later with my char.

Edit : Work like a charm. http://imageshack.com/a/img908/9083/eYyAkO.jpg

Edited by FrankensteinDR

Here is it http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34854/? and don't forgot about that knife :cool: Edit : Ahh i see you already do it, awesome work bro :thumbsup: Thank you so much !

I bring some pic later with my char.

Yeah knife is all set. As I posted above I'm moving on to the next request. If I get time later on down the road, maybe I'll return to your .45 request.

any luck with the bat man.

havn't started it, although I think it's next in line for requests.

Hey Devin,

As much as I hate to make another request of you, I'd like to request one more weapon model, and it's a slightly odd one this time - a 9mm Pistol, attached to the front of the thigh, strapped into the holster that was linked to previously in this thread.

It'd also need to be moved forward - the idea is that it's being worn on the front thigh of a suit of power armour, acting as a sidearm. It'll need quite a few position adjustments based on that, but I'd be greatly appreciative if you could make it happen!

I'd like to request one more weapon model, and it's a slightly odd one this time - a 9mm Pistol, attached to the front of the thigh, strapped into the holster that was linked to previously in this thread.

I think any model with a holster will be moved to the end of the que. There somewhat of a special case with far fewer people using holsters, and I'd rather try to make models that everyone can use.

So, I've been testing today and it seems like companions cannot equip binoculars? Or at least it seems like they don't display, dunno. Would it be possible to have some binoculars then? Just on the hip, like the weapon does by default. Would certainly sell the whole adventurer vibe :yes: Maybe just move 'em around a bit so they'd fit with the wasteland doctor's fatigues? There would be a bit of clipping with the satchel with the strap across the chest I think.

Edited by Jokerine