Displaying multiple weapons on your PC

devinpatterson

So, I've been testing today and it seems like companions cannot equip binoculars? Or at least it seems like they don't display, dunno.

Hmmm that's interesting. I could see them being unable to use them, as I don't think a real binocular animation (just holding it to the player's eyes) exists in 3rd person, but I'm surprised they can't at least equip them. But yeah no worries, shouldn't be a problem to set up. I do have a baseball bat and a powerglove to finish first though, so it will be a bit before I start on it.

any luck with the bat man.

So are you looking for a specific modded combo for the GRA bat? I can do some scripting that will detect the weapon mods (the later NVSE versions have this function), and select the correct model automatically, but it will take some time and play testing before it's ready, not to mention I have to make 7 or 8 separate models. So rather than waiting, why don't you let me know which model you'd like me to make now, to hold you over.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dev, i got a little thing for you about that knife. When i wear it, it's work good, but it's also unequip that holster, can you fix that please ? Btw i edit my previous post and add that image with my char like i said. Also sorry i write that late just got few things on head before. :wink:

Edited by FrankensteinDR

Hey dev, i got a little thing for you about that knife. When i wear it, it's work good, but it's also unequip that holster, can you fix that please ?

They probably both use the same body slot, if that's the case it will be an easy fix.

Btw i edit my previous post and add that image with my char like i said. Also sorry i write that late just got few things on head before. :wink:

No problem.