Displaying multiple weapons on your PC

devinpatterson

OK ballistic fist is done. Here's a pic;

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/FONV%20Mods-works%20in%20progress/balisticFist_zpsmpshbi7a.jpg

I tried it with three different weapon types and it didn't seem to clip during any of the animations (attack, reloading etc), Pic;

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/FONV%20Mods-works%20in%20progress/balisticFistWeapons_zpstszgid8l.jpg

But it clips just as bad as the normal/vanilla ballistic fist when it comes to heavy armor (vanilla fist on the left, armor addon on the right...as evidenced by the pistol) , Pics;

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/FONV%20Mods-works%20in%20progress/balisticFistPA_zpspfafxyum.jpg

It also looks like the barrel is slightly off from where I had it in blender, so I may remove the right forearm vert group as I think that's what's tweaking it a bit.

There are two mods. One is the automatic mod and will always/automatically equip the ballistic fist armor addon, except when the real ballistic fist weapon is equipped or if you don't have a real ballistic fist weapon (none in inventory, sell it etc). The other manually allows you to equip it from your pipboy's item tab->apparel tab, at your discretion.

They have a paired BSA so you don't have to do much more than unrar whichever mod you want (esp and bsa), into your data directory and select in your launcher of choice.

If you choose automatic and load the mod while you have the ballistic fist equipped or in inventory, you might have to drop it and then pick it up to get the Obj script going.

Have fun

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, well, as I said I was just thinking they'd need to be moved a tiny bit closer to the center of the bum (I just woke up, sorry I can't word this more elegantly, haha) so they wouldn't clip with the big pouch worn with a strap across the chest from the Wasteland Doctor's Fatigues (the character that I want to wear these binoculars wears that outfit). Besides that, I'm pretty happy with how the default binoculars look. Thank you so much! Eagerly looking forward to it :yes:

Edited by Jokerine

Sorry about the spam but I had some time just now so I took a picture of what I was hoping the binoculars would look like. I noticed the vanilla doctor outfit has quite a few pouches but the edited version I'm using doesn't have those. So, if I could get maybe a different version that would look like below, it would be appreciated :)

http://i.imgur.com/GA4giRj.png?1

Thanks again! :dance:

Great work here, Devin! Loving the Ballistic Fist model.

Any news on that 9mm request of mine? It's cool if you're too busy :smile:

Probably be best to see if I can get permisison to alter the holster so that you don't have to use two body slots (one for each item). That way your character can an extra weapon adorning his/her person.

Sorry about the spam but I had some time just now so I took a picture of what I was hoping the binoculars would look like. I noticed the vanilla doctor outfit has quite a few pouches but the edited version I'm using doesn't have those. So, if I could get maybe a different version that would look like below, it would be appreciated :smile:

Sure no problem, can you send me the model you using and I'll fit it right where the pic shows.

Sure, here you go :smile:

EDIT: I don't think it would be possible to maybe merge the binoculars with this outfit, would it? It would be snazzy if that could be done. Would save me an armor addon slot for something else I want to add :laugh:

Edited by Jokerine