File bug reporting system and image uploading updates

Dark0ne

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my thoughts/feedback from first glance:

I think having all my mods link to one list of bug reports would be nice. Or simply a page thst displays reports from all my mods.

The "bugs" list is, abstractly, a to do list. And not all to do's are bugs. Some are new features and suggestions. And they all compete for my modding time in similar ways. I plan to use my bug report system in this way, and I would not mind a way to distinguish suggestions and future features from the bugs.

This may be useful in letting my users know if I'm prioritizing a feature update over a bug fix as an example. Or a bug fix from a separate mod over another particular bug.

edit: Also is there some way to know if you have a new bug report? or a bug report reply? I don't see anything in the manage file section, which is usually my quick stop to see if anything needs to be addressed.

Edited by GrimyBunyip

In response to post #25047209.

GrimyBunyip wrote: So my thoughts/feedback from first glance:

I think having all my mods link to one list of bug reports would be nice. Or simply a page thst displays reports from all my mods.

The "bugs" list is, abstractly, a to do list. And not all to do's are bugs. Some are new features and suggestions. And they all compete for my modding time in similar ways. I plan to use my bug report system in this way, and I would not mind a way to distinguish suggestions and future features from the bugs.

This may be useful in letting my users know if I'm prioritizing a feature update over a bug fix as an example. Or a bug fix from a separate mod over another particular bug.

Agreed on all points. Thank you once again Nexus staff!

In response to post #25047209. #25048709 is also a reply to the same post.

GrimyBunyip wrote: So my thoughts/feedback from first glance:

edit: Also is there some way to know if you have a new bug report? or a bug report reply? I don't see anything in the manage file section, which is usually my quick stop to see if anything needs to be addressed.
sevencardz wrote: Agreed on all points. Thank you once again Nexus staff!

agreed!

Image upload feature is great, works a charm.

Dark0ne, quick offtopic suggestion. It would be great to get the "This video showcases X file/s" feature added to images too, cheers!