This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

hello I am having issue with the dragon age inquisition mods specifically the more influence and skinquisition mods unfortunately I have patch 7 which is out and have looked everywhere and tried every known work around that I think is humanly possible if someone is kind enough shoot me an email and maybe point me in the correct direction it would be much appreciated.

@Necity; This is the general Nexus site "Feedback, suggestions and questions" forum.

For issues related to a specific game, please use the forums dedicated to that game (we support over 140 different ones here.)

For DAI that would be, (amazingly) the Dragon Age: Inquisition forums.

Oh... and for the record, you have "Patch 6". Calling it anything else will only confuse people.

(Yes, it is the internal game version 1.0.0.7, but that's not its title.)

A few days eui not anymore to download from the NEXUS, already tested different browsers, different settings, and nothing.
I changed my password. (but also not solved)
This and the error I get when trying to download any file nexus:
Google Chrome could not load the page because filedelivery.nexusmods.com took too long to respond. The site is down for maintenance or your Internet connection is not working.
Search Google
The file goes to the historic downloads but not and downloaded file.
When running the NEXUS DOWNLOAD DIAGNOSER:
Impossible to connect to the remote server.
However down any file from any site that this problem is unique to the NEXUS.
Formerly functioned normally.
I would like to have the problem fixed:
Thank you for your attention.

sorry if this is the wrong spot to ask this question,

but I'm about to take the leap to NMM .60.0 to get profiling and maybe help w/ bugtesting, and was just wondering if mods installed manually will have to be reinstalled? How will the jump effect manual installed mods? For example, if I manually installed a patch to a mod, but now I am re-installing the mod, will the patch still be there? Patching the mod? Sry if this is newbie stuff...

Also, I understand that if I restore to V 0.53 and import the backup list, mods are now "as they were before", but is that including scripted installer selections? I just want a firmer grasp on how the 'migration procedure', as its called, is going to go. Thanks! :laugh:

One more thing, unrelated, every single time I make a post, I get an error that says something like "Unable to post your comment, you posted too quickly" but then it posts anyway...? I only click once, I mean, its not as if I sit there spamming the button.... :confused:

Hey, I can't be sure if this is expected or not, but I've got a premium account and a footnote ad for car insurance popped up when I played a Youtube vid of Two Handed Blocking. Should that happen?

What exactly is a 'footnote ad' to you? When you say it pops up when you play a Youtube video, is it the kind that always displays inside the player when you view videos on Youtube?

If so, then that's Youtube's doing, not the Nexus. This website can't possibly control the ad media served to you by Youtube inside their player apps.

If not, then... maybe a screenshot of the ad popup could help figuring out where it's coming from.

Thanks for the answer and sorry for the lapse in nomenclature. It's as you said, "the kind that always displays inside the player when you view videos on Youtube." Just checking and not overly concerned. I rarely play the vids on site. I usually exit to play them on large screen/1080 and had never seen the ads when played on Nexus. Now I know, thanks.