This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I'm considering using some resources from the Witcher 2. I noticed there are many mods using those on the Nexus.

Is it absolutely necessary for me to contact CD Projekt Red to use those resources or could I simply credit them?
IF necessary, could a simple message from RED's customer support suffice or would I have to get the permission from the developers themselves?

ty

I am having an issue. I cannot get anything to download since i payed to become premium. I have not used this site in awhile, since it seems worthless without paying, but I bought a month to mod Witcher 2 before I played it. AdBlock gives warnings about this site, because of all the "shame on you" messages it hides in place of ads, so I had it running something extra to remove those ads/guilttrips but thats not the issue now as Ive done evertyhing including uninstall/reinstall adblock after whitelisting , neither worked.

The one or two files out of every hundred that support the Nexus Downloader Option seem to work, but thats not useful for most things. I get redirected to http://www.nexusmods.com/games/? after clicking on the premium download link popup which i select Dallas premium from, since it says "As a premium user select one of these" Then im thrown back and it doesn't acknowedge my premium account status and bombards me with "Support us and upgrade" messages still. This is after going to settings and clicking the options to not use a pop-up and use another page instead. I also selected my preferred download location in my options, which I assume means, my options know Im premium.

How do you make this site work after giving them your money or do they not have the network to backup their claims, or whats going on? I've tried 4 browsers, and only the one that is integrated to IDM will pickup anything, and I doubt thats on purpose.

"Thank you for your payment for 1 Month - Premium Membership. Your payment has been received and your purchase is now active. "

Hello!

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/58709/?

I have a mod and I just uploaded update - when I download it (size of the file should be 465 kb but it becomes 103 kb after uploading) it says that archive is damaged.

Please investigate.

Thanks.

Just uploaded a number of new files and having the same issue.

All files are 106 Kb and when trying to open them, says "The Compressed (zipped) Folder ... is invalid"

Edited by PrimalSavage

I just downloaded two DAO mods using the link to the site provided by [email protected].

No problems. One was 64KB, the other was 70MB. Used "Manual" both times (which means the CDN.)

So my guess would be it's something on the client-side... :ermm:

NOTE 1: There is NO "paywall" whatsoever. The only real difference in download speeds between Premium and non-Premium since the CDN was established is the 1Mbps cap on non-Premium.

NOTE 2: @[email protected]; Use one topic to discuss your issue. This is the third place you've posted the same thing, which just leads to confusion as people answer in one place but then see more posts in another.