[PROJECT] Wars in Skyrim - The Story

gasti89

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE:

I'm continuing receiving voice-acting requests! :)

In order to avoid endless auditions, the "voice choice" day is planned for Sunday (15th April).

At about 3 p.m. (GMT+1) i'll let you know who has got picked for the first NPC.

Please, know that the ones not picked will surely have a role for the next NPCs (depending also on the accent i hear from your auditions), so don't get angry if you don't get selected the first time ;)

Thank you very much to everyone for all the effort!

P.S. The Story-Telling collaboration is started, in the next weekend we will start writing the complete and detailed plot!

Answered you! Since that message was the same for every voice-actor, i didn't thought that something was unclear until your first "complain" ;)

It's my first experience as "main" mod developer (always a helper in previous works), so sometimes i may think something wrong about people working "for me".

Even if i won't really be the "main dev". Everyone will have his little job, me too. I'm just the one who's gathering workers! :P

UPDATE

The 1st audition has just ended. I really hate having to choose, and more than everything having to tell anyone that someone else is better.

Anyway, i've made my decision and the two "winners" are:

- Ianuarius ---> Jruteh Eros (male Khajiit)

- jezdamayel ---> Ialani Teti (female Nord)

At this point, the NPC creation is a completely black field. So, taking vineyard's advices, i'll design the new NPCs AROUND the voice-actors.

Everyone reading here will be able to suggest a new NPC (also, if you'd like, you can suggest your own Character) and, with some little restrictions regarding the storyline's lore, it will be implemented in the story!

Also, you would be able to voice your own character! Sweet, don't you think? ;)

Going back to work, stay tuned. After some days of hard work, you'll have some completely voiced quests!

Hi gasti,

May be you remenber me in the forum of WiS.

I am so happy to see your project is not dead with the end of WiS (hope Alex will come back later).

I will help you for this great project, but I can just for testing and I think you have a lot of help for this...

I'm French and my language in English is very bad and I am not a modder too :(

So, I can just support you !

Good luck and thank you for spending all your free time to make this mod :)))

I'll try to make known your project as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: I'm not disappeared!

I managed to make all the team members start working on a common line.

Also actors have started recording their lines. Everything is going forward!

i still can't give an ETA for the very first release, but things are going well. Unfortunately I'm a perfectionist, so i triple-check everything i do, so things sometimes take a bit get done ;)

Stay tuned!

@8ltg: if you're in contact with Alex, please tell him to contact me in some way. I have lots of good news for him!

UPDATE: I'm not disappeared!

I managed to make all the team members start working on a common line.

Also actors have started recording their lines. Everything is going forward!

i still can't give an ETA for the very first release, but things are going well. Unfortunately I'm a perfectionist, so i triple-check everything i do, so things sometimes take a bit get done ;)

Stay tuned!

@8ltg: if you're in contact with Alex, please tell him to contact me in some way. I have lots of good news for him!

Keep up the good work and remember to tell me if you need anything else! I am eager to be part of this mod!