Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I agree, if you can release the armor set after UBR, Have the "Adult" version without the pants as...... I don't like pants.. ok.. Sometimes, "Skyrim is cold, but not as cold as the nords themselves."-Quoted from Ri'saad. :)

Yeah, I agree, if you can release the armor set after UBR, Have the "Adult" version without the pants as...... I don't like pants.. ok.. Sometimes, "Skyrim is cold, but not as cold as the nords themselves."-Quoted from Ri'saad. :smile:

Not cold enough to make me wear pants.

I'm known among my friends as disliking clothing so much that's it's become a saying.

"Even that cheese pizza isn't as naked as Drohung's characters" is one of many.

But yeah, I'll release it without the unique-to-character textures in a few spots after UBR is done.

As for Khajiit updates, I don't have any on them yet. Finishing argonians is step 1.

EDIT: Testing armor in Falkreath, suddenly I hear: "Shor's bone's, handsome man in Falkreath"

Eeeeeeeey, UBR lookin' good~!

Edited by Drohung

lol Drohung. Have you considered releasing each version as a separate mod or are you still going to merge them? I'm just asking as it seems like khajiit will not be done for awhile and releasing it with incomplete or missing khajiit and saying they're coming when it might take a another few months to complete seems wrong. Especially as most internet people are unreasonably impatient when they want something.

...saying they're coming when it might take a another few months to complete seems wrong. Especially as most internet people are unreasonably impatient when they want something.

Pot calling the kettle black. Drohung can only finish one of them first, and as he's said the first release will be in a couple weeks, it seems that people satisfied with argonians will get to enjoy them a little earlier.

...saying they're coming when it might take a another few months to complete seems wrong. Especially as most internet people are unreasonably impatient when they want something.

Pot calling the kettle black. Drohung can only finish one of them first, and as he's said the first release will be in a couple weeks, it seems that people satisfied with argonians will get to enjoy them a little earlier.

Ironically I don't normally play Khajiit and am more excited for the argonian's than the khajiit.

Now, normally, cat people wouldn't get much focus in my book, but I actually kinda like the Khajiit. They deserve just as much attention as argonians.

Although I like argonians better and am finishing them first.

Doesn't mean I won't do Khajiit.

Just.

Scales.

And all.

Drohung need caffeine.