Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be modding... BUT I'M AT DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL!!!! I'm on my phone right now sat in the tent, RED CAMP FTW!!!

Omg it's amaing, really, A day to remember just rocked the hell out of the show today I'm LOVING IT!

WOOOOOOOOO :D:D:D:D Very happy I'm still here till monday, It's lucky the showers are a 2 minuite walk from my camp :thumbsup:

Have fun people I know I am :D

ok then

here it is people

We are not a well-put together team hired by a huge game company. Though we have people who would put some of those fancy smancy workers to shame, we are a small SMALL group. Bethesda had many many many many more people than us. Also, our people have lives outside of this heavenly nexus. Though we have Oblivion premade for us to mod, we still have to do ALOT of scripting, construction setting, character inventing, voice acting, texturing, modeling, explaining why we can;t finish quickly to you all, and just staying organized. Now, if you want to keep asking us, go ahead, but let the amazing modders (im not amazing) do their amazing work

i have been at pinkpop, on the last weekend of april, i have seen slash, frontrow....... and im going to KISS june 18 i've just redownloaded the cs and am starting back to work, <BR><BR>also are the member pages 4 the site up already

• 2 weeks later...
4th piece- the oger idea but have it be that the oger's found it and took it to their king, a oger who got his hands on a wizards spell book and when he opened it the soul of the wizard possesed the oger and took control of 9 different oger clans. (being a wizard-oger soul mix parts of both beings mixed to gather and formed a blood thersty power hungery magic oger, he wanted to rule over everything.)

• 2 weeks later...
For the dragon idea, the dragon could possibly be a metaphor.... Like a Dragon Clan, the blood of a clan is their leader. Or maybe the "Dragon" is the nickname of an ancient king (Ayleid), you could do a quest in a Sancre Tor-esque ruin... Then again you you could fight through a mountain of (insert npc/monster here) just to find the dragons lair..... Maybe a cult who believe the god is Akatosh or the Nord's Ysmir? I wouldn't mind killing 9000 Adoring Fan Clan Members though......