The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Setting my PC up to the extreme fringes for breaking new records. Beyond the allowable levels in Settings for GPUs, for FPS background, FPS as high as it will go without burning any wires or MoBo electric pathways between resisters, capacitors, diodes, triodes, and the CPU.

Oh!

Fallout 4 is going strong, with just a little bit of screen lines, now!

And yeah!

:thumbsup:

(click here > I <ereh kcilc)

(click here > Win! <ereh kcilc)

(Or here > Easy as Pizza < and here > (pie). < to see my two mods)

Hmm some reason I want to avoid the web tomorrow with April fools coming close. Today I can braise for it when the time comes.. :huh:

At least i will have goody old psn to get me through the harsh time April fools.

Ratchet and clank 2016 got a ps5 Upgrade the other week, and Ratchet and clank never look so stunning in 4k.

Edited by niphilim222

you can not win this challenge, pagafyr. you (and me) are too old and fo4 cryopods still do not work reliable enough for an experiment.

I did the dusting of my computer's hard ware. Spring computer cleaning. You should have seen the dust clinging to the video cards fan blades. Wow! No wonder it was getting so slow. Congestion from dust!!!

Now we both are ready for another 6 months of healthy and understood activities.

Age is just a number. Wear and tear is what we suffer from. If we fail to study for any events we often suffer for our own deluded ego because of being too eager to impress.

Superstition by Stevie Wonder says it all about being ignorant. Not age, but about wear, tear, and mental fatigue. Just change the words to "if you do anything too strenuous for you that you don't understand, then you suffer.

Worn out, not Old Age. :laugh:

My older brother never lost a foot race with me because he had legs that were a foot longer then mine, until I was 16.

And yeah!

:thumbsup:

(click here > I <ereh kcilc)

(click here > Win! <ereh kcilc)

(Or here > Easy as Pizza < and here > (pie). < to see my two mods)

Fallout 4. Sanctuary had some fog roll in while everyone was outside. The next thing I knew hair, clothes, shoes, and holstered items were floating around like the NPC's body was invisible.

It reminded me of the movie the Invisible man. If he put any clothes on the the others could see his clothes because the clothes weren't invisible.