From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

Deleted54170User

And after much consideration another discovery that barely got attention before another wave of more popular stories buried them under piles and piles of Twilight stars and Morning Glorious Sunrises.

It amazes me how some times people discover places that no one has known about for hundreds of years.

This YouTube is another example of modern knowledge and how limited it is, even with the age of the Internet we can not become fully aware of places and peoples outside of our body standing on this huge planet called Earth.

I am returning to the YouTube site to continue watching...

The Assyrians - Empire of Iron

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A casual mention of how a vast city larger than Rome existed hundreds of years before Rome. Unknown to scholars. Another story adding that a flood may have been the end of the story A flood.

Assyria too. May have suffered the FLOOD, waters covering the entire planet Earth. There may have been many arks, I think, so I can explain to my mind how it could be possible so many stories of the GREAT FLOOD there are all from historians from countries all around the world.

I think, that because of my own search for genealogy to discover where my Dad's search might be continue from where he ended his in Scotland, I think, DNA lead me to the discoveries which inspired me to search for signs of real relatives. DNA opened up doors and showed me just how a person might believe we might feel at times like we were able to shrink and go into rabbit lairs and run down the white rabbit whose line was, I'm Late, I'm Late.

The more I learn about the planet Earth's history I feel like I am Late, for the party, and a good watch that kept the time correctly would have been better to keep track of time so I wasn't. I remember older children often say, I feel like I was born 100 years to early, and others saying it as 100 years to late.

I have touched gingerly the toe of the home we live on called planet Earth. For I don't wish to tickle the foot for fear what might happen if I made the Earth jiggle when it laughed.

I bagged my first white tail deer before I realized I don't like White tail deer meat. I prefer Elk. Elk was domesticated and brought to the U. S. of A. as another source of meat instead of Cow. Elk is not Indigenous to the U. S. A..

I haven't a clue where Elk was domesticated. That won't stop me from finding out. if there is a website with the information I will find it before the day is out..

I have found a good example for forums and blogs still exists at Steve Gibson's Forum & Blog site.

I think, anyone who surfs the Internet learns. It isn't possible to not learn. If you resist doing school work, where the tools of all trades are, then you will likely find signing in, Registering as it is known, not a great idea. Scholarly tips are wasted on those who only seek fame, fortune, and sex.

Steve Gibson Forum

The morning after the Gas Company's meter reader came by. It was balmy sixty degrees at noon yesterday. By dusk the temperature dropped to thirty eight degrees Fahrenheit. I was a tad fearful that the gas furnace wouldn't work. A new model with an electric pilot light.

The pilot light is a little wire core that heats up as the pump begins drawing the air from the natural gas service pipe into the furnaces core. When the flammable gas enters the chamber it is light by the igniters hot red wire. The pilot light is the same kind of coil, only smaller, as a stove top coil for heating cooking pans.

The way the new furnace is set up no child will accidentally get a fire going in the old wooden building. There's no trap door to open to light a pilot light. No fumes can enter if the case isn't registering the pilot lighter coil is working. All in all. It's a safe furnace for modern homes that use the command center to set the temperatures and test the indoor humidity. I can say, Set the thermostat for morning hours when it's time to rise to warm the house so the room is heated in bathing area for a good morning. Those On Demand Electric Water heaters are great too.

I had a great time learning about that stuff before I was interrupted when planning to upgrade a piece of property I ended up living in the house and using the outbuilding for storage of tools and vehicles. The place is still nearly a heap of junk. Now it's like I am living a story, just like in a story I began to write on a Macintosh that started out as a way to send my non-fiction home study work in, just before there was a really good high speed ISP.

I gave up that dream and started keeping a Dream Sleep Journal.

Today I awakened and remembered some of the dream sleep journal I wrote while I was keeping that journal between 1998 to 1999. I actually have notes suggesting what I would be doing, following signs, and I only realized that the signs I was seeing were from times when I was awake and started dreaming about. Signs are a bit confusing and were when I was told by a soothsayer to pay attention to the signs. I figured out what the old magi meant from back then. I have been ever since.

Happy Trails to you, Until we meet again.

And after much consideration another discovery that barely got attention before another wave of more popular stories buried them under piles and piles of Twilight stars and Morning Glorious Sunrises.

It amazes me how some times people discover places that no one has known about for hundreds of years.

This YouTube is another example of modern knowledge and how limited it is, even with the age of the Internet we can not become fully aware of places and peoples outside of our body standing on this huge planet called Earth.

I am returning to the YouTube site to continue watching...

The Assyrians - Empire of Iron

I am simply fascinated by ancient civilizations. In reality, the technologies were not so developed, but they were able to build such large structures. It is fantastic.

Have you got a original copy of the first edition of Solar Tap? By Walter F. Richmond?

Have you got an original copy of the first edition from 1962, SIVA! by Walter and Leigh Richmond? Not the revised edited one that Leigh rewrote in 1970. The one she and Walter innocently wrote together long before anyone might have considered them to be conspiracy theorists.

Are you an Innocent?

There are people all over the world that sell miniature ceramic copies of the wondrous finds to Tourist's Knick-knacks for the Tourist.

Have you got a miniature of the Eiffel tower?

Have you got a miniature of the Statue of Liberty?

Have you purchased wall art picturing Nikola Tesla's inventions?

I bet you many of the people who post here have one or their parent's do?

There is nothing like a good night of sleep to make me feel better and think clearly and be nice.

I have been a bit on the edge for almost ten years. The only thing I was overlooking was that long section of old joined natural gas delivery pipes. Someone painted them because they were inside the house and it made them look nicer. It was a long time coming to figure out that the pipes were painted with outdoor house paint. Lead Oil Based Paint.

The people of the gasoline companies got the Lead out of gasoline. The ornate cups the 500 BC and AD, Romans were drinking out of were made of Lead too. Lead is bad for the body and worse on the brain once it gets into our brains; life is over as we knew it.

Now it's all up to the people who own homes that used that Lead based oil paint to protect their home from radiation fallout during the 1950s to 1960's. They need to scrape that old oil based LEAD house paint off there house's and clean up the walls inside where they painted using Indoor LEAD based house paint in their old homes. I'm thinking; it probably will be best to deconstruct this old house. It's a shame to. Because it has such a fine history. I hate to deconstruct it because, now, that I have learned it used to be the lobby to an old hotel.

The name of the place used to pass from the lips of people like Pilot Samuel L. Clemens when he was a pilot on one of the first Steam boats that paddled their way up the Mississippi to the Missouri in Fort Benton around 1850 to 1860. I have enough historical information to prove that. After all, he became Mark Twain and visited the Old Opera House in the Great Falls area. He graced the people with his stories from it's stage.

The first Steamboat made it to Fort Benton during 1850 and then he and other road a stage coach to the hotel, whose name is some families I haven't discovered yet, their memories.

Well... After a second night draws to a late hour, the midnight hour, I feel tired, naturally, from breathing. I've been able to take such deep breaths my lungs felt like they were shriveled up old balloons until the night after I let the house air out all those pesky smells that old pipe someone painted with Lead paint was drained of Natural Gas and stopped stinking up the whole house. I actually smelled my coffee. I bet you thought I was going to say something else that gets noticed a lot when we let off our own gases. It was the dog! No! It was the cat that did it! :laugh:

Sleep tight! Rest Well! I am going to dream of a place more like heaven tonight. Instead of outhouse smells making me think I'm in the outdoors in the dog house again. :ohmy: :teehee: :D

Hurrah! The Natural Gas company disconnected the gas deliver from their main line today. Hurray! The electric heater I purchased has been keeping the temperature in the high sixties degree F..

Because they arrived this morning and removed it I had one more challenge to tame this old houses gaseous things. A wax ring under a toilet throne. I suspected that the wax ring under the throne was not good. I challenged myself to see if I could do the change myself. I hurt all over from the heavy lifting, wrenching nuts and bolts, and unscrewing the screws holding the parts together.

I began by turning off the water. Ooo! Easy. Just cranked the valve switch handle until was off. Then I emptied the water tank. I undid the Bidet seat and all. Not so tough. Removing the heavy water tank was the hardest part. I haven't lifted anything heavier thatn a sandwich in four years. The next part was the bowl.

While cranking it's all the threaded bolts and nuts around until they came apart I got tired three times.

After my third five minute... It was almost a nap for thirty minutes, my old muscles twitched my ears rang, and when I went back to pick up the bowl to remove the wax ring I grumbled. A LOT. Even though it was the lightest part of the whole toilet.

The wax ring came off and reminded me of some of those horror video games slime monsters. It was falling apart, white where it used to be yellow, and that kind of white that reminds me of... It reminded me of the colors of Freddy Krueger's Face!

I am in so much pain! Wow! It's been so long since I did anything like HARD LABOR!

The air in the house is much fresher though. And I would do it again if I had to.

Just because they have them now at the hardware store, I got a permanent rubber toilet ring replacement since I have a Bidet. Because Bidet's warm the water; that could have had something to do with the melted condition of the wax ring. Ooo! I can BREATH safely now more than ever. No more dangerous smelly, bad to breath flammable natural gases to worry about. No more even from the septic tank. Black mold is a real health threat if the septic tanks are NOT kept freshened with solutions of enzymes. or, the company that sells natural gas for heating homes and stuff can be bad to breath too.

My repair of the toilet is a success! It's not leaking water all over the place or letting smells from the septic tank back into the house.

It's a MIRACLE! I mean; i.e., that I had the strength to do it.

I have only done toilet work once before. Ten years ago when I put a new toilet into this Mysterious Hotel Lobby I still haven't found out the name of...

I just call it the Seder Hotel because I thought of it as a rest stop where people visited on their way from St. Louis to take the journey to the west along the Lewis and Clark Trail, (Mississippi and the Missouri Rivers).

I chose Seder as it's a sort of short way for the meaning; Seeds.

It just seemed natural to call it that name, because the people who passed through were like seeds moving to the new California Frontier after the Gold Rush in 1849.

It turns out that the first of the first Steam Boats arrived in Montana in 1860. Everyone else; before that had to make a raft or hire a Keelboat and those were not really the comfort cruise ships of the times.