Skyrim: Windfall - Now Recruiting!

NightGuardX

Windfall Polls  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for the Windfall Pre-Release?

• Yes.
    • Meh.
    • No!

Nightguard has invited me to be a writer for Windfall, and I accepted. I'll post quest overviews shortly, followed by a renewed mod description. Thanks!

He has also given me free reign to craft every quest in his project, as well as write the misc lines, follower and marriage dialogue, and advanced commentary.

Edited by mlee3141

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Windfall. An idyllic paradise spoken of in tales of legend. It's very name heralds an outbreak of song and laughter, as the masses long for the fruits hanging just out of reach. Yet, every myth contains a grain of truth. Washed upon the shores of Skyrim, Marie claims to have discovered this fabled land, yet holds no recollections of its location. All the while, something sinister lurks within the tides of thought and memory.

Welcome to Windfall, an unprecedented Skyrim mod of epic proportions. It features a brand-new continent, fully voiced followers and marriage partners, as well as a brilliant questline that will shatter your perceptions of reality, and question everything you hold dear. Can you take the mantle of the Seeker of Truth, and uncover the true nature of Windfall?

Edited by mlee3141

Windfall Updates 9-21-14

General:

• Mlee3141 has taken the mod's story and concepts in to their hands. Expect to see updates on the thread from him soon enough,
  • Maeie has been redesign to fit skyrim's adventurer look and feel a bit more...
Edited by NightGuardX

Windfall Progress:

• Better Dialouge..

Working on more immersive and natural dialogue for the quests.

(Credit to Jupiter0026 for this.)

• Better Looks

Sonika has gotten a new design that fits the voice darkrouge21 provides.

• Better Quests

Working on more quests with better stories and objectives.

• Better Lore/Backstories

​More town lore and character backstories

Gallery:

PtNeR.png

Just thought I'd add my thoughts for dialogue, since I agree with the "You are distressed" line sounding odd.

Maybe change it to "You seem upset", to flow better.

Also "What's wrong with you?" sounds somewhat harsh (to me), maybe cut it down to "What's wrong?" instead.

Just my two cents :)