FAQS

Fraktyl

Maybe someone should check into adding mods for a console. I know some guys can like at this link

for instance steps to doing so, programs needed, where to find and download these programs.

@powermonkey23:

As a friendly word of advice, I wouldn't continue pursuing any talk of console modding here on the Nexus. Bethesda specifically prohibits console modding; therefore, so do the Nexus sites. It's specifically mentioned in the forum rules, and I've seen lots of folks get banned for it. Just a little FYI if you want to stay a part of the Nexus community. :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
i have a question ... it may be silly but ... i need it :D well i installed jo0s armor mod and ... ok i love this armor called jo0s delta coat ... i was wondering is there a way to obtain its id and do the you know ... additem code ?? i mean is there way to obtain mods (weapons armor and ...) IDs ? ill be thankful if you answer me :)

• 1 month later...

Say, if I were to make a mod that requires few Fallout 3 models to work properly, would it be okay to include them with the mod or must I require the downloader to extract the required models from F3 BSAs?

You'd have to ask the downloader to extract the files for themselves, you can't share the stock assets. Check the NV BSAs first though, there's a lot of FO3 stuff in them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm adding the railway rifle to my mod, and I just noticed that New Vegas doesn't have the railway rifle's firing sound inside the game files. (It's not even in the BSA)

Would it be that much of a problem if I extracted the firing sound from Fallout 3 files and included it with my mod? It's just two sound effects, and FOOK seemingly included the firing sounds with the mod.

• 1 month later...

Minor problem with my mods I can't have more than nine mods active otherwise the game crashes before even getting to the splash screens this is a bit annoying because there are so many mods I'd like to try out.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? I don't have fallout 3 does this affect anything?

• 1 month later...