Day Dreams of a Spaced out Old Man

Deleted54170User

The wind began with hardy gust today followed by many more. I saw that it was making a roofing man and his team miserable as they were working to put new shingles on an old house's roof.

The Wind beginning to rush in gusting at and tearing up the old, the new, and anything loose that gets in the Winds way. The way the Wind acted today is just the first sign.

The Wind lifted dirt into the air creating dirt devils.

The first day of gusts of swift winds is the first sign that the Spring's day is approaching. Maybe in a week, maybe two; it's all up to Spring to decide. When Spring sees that the dance floor is ready Spring will call out to the Wind.

The Winds stirs the air fiercely to clean and prepare the dance floor for Spring and her entourage of ladies so they can prepare for the ritual.

When the Wind has finished its daily clearing of the way; one day it will... the Wind will begin with a warm gentle breeze. Then calming the air until the air is still, so still nothing will interfere with Spring as Spring prepares the Spring Dance preparations. Then the day of Spring will begin.

ARE YOU READY FOR SPRING?! MONTANA?!

• 2 weeks later...

The old new problems are the same as they were not before.

My mind is clear of beginnings that are near. They are the same now that I am not smarting from the blunt trauma although who is as important as the question why now that I am wiser.

What is so boggling to my mind is why I got into such a mirror dance with all those reflections of many who did nothing for me while they said they did something for you.

I see that the mirror is really a window. The longer I ponder what is on the other side the more I see that was never met or thought to actually reside on behind me.

What challenge is there when I've got no one to give me a task me or I them?

Hm? The grave yard fumes reek of rotted memories. Coffins decaying release the fumes of embalmed beers, as the last dead soldier leaves so Winter decay lets Spring arrive, although delayed by the song of warm Sunshine. The thoughts interrupting the vendors on the streets from the poor who have been there all night waiting for the Suns light, and started shouting at the marketeers when they began to arrive; Give me More! More! MORE!

What a shame,

I am all the blame,

for attracting those that came,

to play,

aimed at me what others said,

is all my fault,

but will not take their share,

for the failings,

because they came,

to where I sat,

to play,

with the things,

in my view,

that I knew not,

they all showed me where I might begin,

with their joys,

then left me alone with the toys,

not engaging me in such,

instead they hide,

then watch from another side,

of a two way mirror.

They left the room,

only to afford me gloom,

I heard their chatter,

before and after they did.

I learned to listen,

And I learned what they wanted,

to see what toy,

I take up first to employ,

for my part,

to see whose,

style I chose,

for that day,

to see,

among the group,

who wins.

Now that I have grown,

It is clear,

what a good listener I was,

and so it goes

those who are spoilers,

know where they stick their nose.

and see,

today,

none Win, but me.

And because I wandered in need,

I found myself trapped,

darkness filled my little brain,

then my fear began to entertain,

and just before I knew no exit from where they left me,

I met,

the lonesome stranger

who gave me a helping of the stew,

the others already knew,

was almost ready for them to gorge,

their appetites for destruction upon,

as they conspired to deprive me of the gruel.

So cruel!

Some say patience is it's own reward. Don't click here if you're not in accord with the fact that is hidden until you dare.

I WIN!

I recommend that you read this carefully. :geek:

In many thread I made, or posted in, you might find what I secreted in them.

Leading you to a image in many buildings. Allot of them are buildings of today's most prominent and also newer peace teaching too, religious orders. A special image within the picture or carving.

What you might seek will allude you because it isn't hidden. It's how it looks that makes it a marvel. Children all the ages to adults with a curious investigative mine find a mystery to solve.

It is in some part of the buildings where anyone visiting can find it. Maybe not standing out like a sore thumb so you cannot miss it, but it is in plain sight somewhere inside, that you will find it.

People have found it while sitting in a row and see it on a beam, a column, a corner stone, in between a space void of all other images of any kind. And once you find it, another mystery will unravel, bit by bit, until you've learned the images Good name. Good adventure comes with it.

In many buildings where religious orders hold meeting and give prayers there is one picture; a painting or a carving of that one same image. It plays a trick on the eyes until the person looking at is sees the illusion the carving holds in it.

There is one in almost every religious orders building. Almost every theater built for live actors; and in ancient houses where gardeners had a greenhouse attached and could grow plants indoors may still have the image somewhere.

If you visit old sites that were built in a place where a town emerged from the ground and people flocked there to partake of the wealth found there, look for it in old and new buildings.

When you find it, you will better know all that you think you know.

Adventurer's with a heart for exploring the unknown often find the image when they are not looking for it. When they see it enough times it's like they found a pot of gold.

• 2 weeks later...

When I went to the place where my 95 year old Dad is taken good care of, the police brought out a 40-50-ish year old woman. They had her handcuffed when they came out of the building. They arrested her for Elder Abuse.

I was shocked.

A woman! Abusing her parent where they protect and care for the elderly.

I paused to reflect on what I was going to talk about with Dad.

I just got medicine two days before that was relieving me of some painful blisters on my hip near my spine.

It wasn't a pain reliever.

It was a shot for what people over 40 have because they were exposed to Chicken Pox and vaccinated when we were children.

I have a mild case compared to some people, I found out it had a similar medical name for another problem I went and got checked for. A big bad STD. It wasn't the bad stuff.

It's called, "Shingles" which is a good reference to call it.

After I got the shot for it I felt so good.

I had the problem since early in the year 2000. I had been looking for a doctor who recognized what I had so I could get treatment. NO DOCTORs in the area from the year 2000 until 2014 knew what it was.

Shingles! All those years of pain.

After the pain subsided I imagined all the bitterness I must have shared with people. I was crying on the inside. Crying for help on the outside. Pained, bitter, and ANGRY.

I hope I never see another person who abuses their parents, but even better I hope the people who study medicine start sharing their knowledge with the Doctors who no longer do a thorough enough examination and discover the problem so they can provide solutions.

Eat correctly and Shingles will go away.

There goes my Chocolate habit. I can have piece on Holidays, but my Winter consumption is finished and I am finished with Hot Chocolate too.

I was feeling really good after 3 days.

After seeing that woman arrested for elder abuse, on the third day I was feeling so well, I decided to quit reminding my Dad of his good ol' days just because I don't know if the rules of conduct have changed so much it could be considered abusive talking to him, just trying to see if he remembers back when.

That's life! Sung by Frank Sinatra entered into my thinking while I edited my mistakes of writing and spelling.

It's a new dawn. Words are being censored just like in the day when saying Heck was the only word acceptable at a bible class I was introduced to in 1959.

Shingles, not the kind hanging on the roof overhead that are about to fall off. :laugh:

Skin blisters. :geek: Little bitty PAINFUL skin blisters. :ohmy:

We don't have to stop eating chocolate all together. :sweat:

I found out :hurr: Dark Chocolate can irritate us when a Shingles outbreak has already occurred. :facepalm:

After the burning little blisters occur it is recommend to stop eating Dark Chocolate until you heal up. Don't drink coffee, don't eat legumes, and other stuff with high concentrations of arginine either.

Vitamin and mineral packages have L-arginine in them and so do the vitamins which are recommended for one each day. Stop eating some of the stuff until the Shingle sores are gone.

I can have hot cocoa on the cold days. :dance:

I understand that sometimes nurses and doctors can be sympathetic and not sincerer. They don't say. You're going to die. They just say, "There's nothing more they can do. It's all up to you!" And anyone you might want to seek out, including finding a better doctor. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Remembering is true to our kind when we have to mind the where's and what for's. Remembering the name of the great explorer, his great achievements, and his birth date is what they asked for on the tests. Calculating without an electronic calculator and figuring out sums, shapes, geodes, and fractals all are needed when it is job to know so we get paid for correct answers, shapes, sizes, and measures.

Where did I put that...

I know! I wrote it down so I would not forget it.

Oh! Wait!

I am no longer needed to remember anything important for quizzes or puzzle games.

All I have to remember is where I put the car keys.

And they're always on my trousers when I put them on.

Now where did I hang my trousers?

Which of my female lovers house did I leave them in?!

OH! Good! Found them.

I'm so relieved... Now I know that none of their husbands will be driving my escape vehicle today. A 2006 Cadillac XLR.