Day Dreams of a Spaced out Old Man

Deleted54170User

Dreadful fellow, that bloke; didn't even bother to shake hands with any of us.

I know!

If he had, he likely would have gone screaming out the front door when he realized what we are.

Yes! I remember the young couple who noticed the place was practically surrounded by headstones. They enjoyed our company for the evening and then asked about them.

As soon as we told them about those being for the less fortunate family members who couldn't afford to add another floor to the sky top they packed up and headed for the city.

Not many folks realize this old Hotel is really a Mausoleum, much nicer than those concrete block houses around the graveyard.

Let's have a ball tonight!

Shall we?!

• 3 weeks later...

The wind is stirring up all the loose debris as I wait for another to come calling.

The canopy rods knocked three times against the wall. I thought someone was at the door because of the solid and consistent rapping.

I got out of my horrid dread rather quickly because a dream I had in my sleep left me with a memory of someone else's tragic end, because they feared the coming of the angel more than I.

So comic was my amazement when I realized I was dreaming. I was given another awakening shock when I rushed to open the door to greet my guests. There I stood in my night clothes. Thinking about the solid thumps. Daylight grays filled my sight through the bedroom window because clouds filled the sky. Turning to the lamp's switch I pondered how I must hurry. I didn't want to leave the guests standing in the wind whipping all the loose things about. I dashed to the hallway door, entered the hall, quickened my steps to get up through the hall, up the stairs. At the top I raced to the door. Opened it. I looked out at the empty porch.

Since I had not taken off the clothes I had worn during the day previous day I stood there a moment examining the conditions of the land. I saw no one further out. No signs of life that would dare wander out in the weather. But my guests?!

I turned to look at the hands of the clock. They were late. I remembered my dream while asleep. Even though I was shocked from it.

The words fell on my lower lip as it pushed out. They're not coming. Pouting, I turned away closing the door behind me. An Espresso' is what I need. Breakfast too.

I was in the dumps. I turned to the breakfast recipe that reminded me of the harsh reality boot camp gave me. Biscuits and gravy. Grave as my mind became, it made perfect sense to lift my spirits while I ate food that was a reminder of the great pains I suffered to be here.

Now I must go. Alone. Out into the wastelands again. All hope of meeting people who with civilized minds I knew vanished within my dream sleep. Those who dared to raise my hopes I will vanquish. None holds the reins on my spirit any longer. I must scavenge off that what was and is what is left on my land. Barely enough for me to get through the Winter.

The weapons are ready. Oil, sharp, clean to empty the fields of gophers again. I'll plow the north 40 under. Keep it readied for the next season and use the south 40 for goobers and squash. Pumpkins, peanuts, and hm? What more?

The future looks so bright and clean.

Three people standing around with holo-glasses on. All of us seeing the inside of a room in a house. We're sharing the construction set for interior decorations. A couple of brand new carpets appear to float across the floor (flying carpets Wow) and are aligned, a couch appears next. It rotates, moves back and forth, then sideways until the couple wanting the rooms furnishings see it where they like it. A chair appears. Then another one just like it. Both set at the other end of the room. Then one of the people wearing holo-glasses says, Let me see if I can do it. Then, just like a magician he waves his hands at the two chairs. They vanish through the holo-graph walls. I regain control and the chairs reappear. I send to a place just behind the intrigued couple.

I watch and wait. Half expecting them to try out the chairs. My Day dream ends. Because I know the chairs are part of the shared images our holo-glasses make. The two young people are real people with holo-glasses on, and the couple would end up sitting down on the dirty floor where we've been walking sharing images in the designing room.

I hope they liked the final products; when they get the real furnishings. I imagined what my own living room looked like. Hardly noting that the holo-glasses were not on.

I knew I had more customers to aide, before I would be home, have a few minutes of family time talking to each other about what we did today. Then all of us describe what we want for dinner. The computer kitchen takes over. The kitchens robot arms make dinners. The arms move about and create meals over on the kitchen counters. As we talk the oven, stove top, and nuclear powered equipment all serve their cooking functions. The robotic arms bring each of our dishes with the food. We eat and chat. After we're done we get up from the table in the kitchen. The rooms activate the arms again. Move all the dirty empty plates, saucers, cups, utensils, and put them in the reclamation bin.

All of them are disassemble into molecules for reassembly later.

Next we all choose our evening activities.

I imagined I would choose to play a holo-game. If the others wanted to join in we could all participate in one for the whole family. I wondered where I left off with the last holo-game I played. A world where all our lives were disrupted because our government's people could not decide to what good we could share. It was my private game. I never wanted the way we were living today to end. I didn't want to forget what the world was like before because it was a travesty that destroyed many peoples lives. That's what my holo-game claimed at the beginning. I kind of had to image it was what was real before. The older children always told stories back then, never had holo-games. Only old video games.

I sat on my couch in the lobby waiting for the next customers. A hall light flickered on. The sunlight from outside faded from the picture windows by the front door. Winter time. It was getting dark before 6:00 pm. The couple on my appointment list arrived. I handed them the holo-glasses pulled from the sanitizer.

• 1 month later...

I awoke.

The sounds of gaiety all around.

I wondered if I had slept and a party I was to attend was started before I woke.

I reasoned a moment.

Then the whimsical cord in my mind set me on the course. I dressed hurriedly so I didn't miss another moment of what was.

I fell asleep. I was so worn out.

I thought for sure I was tired of the party life and wanted no more of it for a time.

I began to dream. Slowly reminiscent of the moments passed.

When I found my darling in the spell of dreaming into the well of immortality which we only can dip into for 3 seconds to prevent too much youthful reinvention. After all; who wants to wake up in diapers after such a ball last evening.

I dried off and moved to the side of the pool. Where we all warm freshened for another day. On the window mirroring our lives as we appeared my dreaming was restored to begin the rise. Awakening again to ponder what lies ahead.

Will we continue to party with all the friends we have, had, and will meet? The Well of Wisdom wets our whistle when we think.

I wondered if my love would again bring her attentions around so I might feel that I have found the one true soul mate. That one soul so profound we always join among the crowd and mingle with all than bring what we've have and then to retire for another swim.

Only 3 seconds. That's all that it takes to remove a days worth of the wealth the mind satiates itself on. The treasure of friends, food, drink, and folly, is what makes a party goer fearless to share follie.

I stunk up your lot here, just a jot friends, but that is what happens when you give someone the bends and never take off the robes of your status to bath for a few seconds in life's fountain of youth. Stay too long and tomorrows will begin again, being treated as though you've never been before.

The first of all the jests is tossed at us when we do.

Who are you?

• 2 weeks later...

A refresher, I give. About those changes! A link to a webpage where one of our kind still finds themself in awe and inspired by books.

Our lives have become realities more and more from fictions authored by storytellers. For those who are fans of fiction and reality too, one site filled with the wonderful leads to the arousal of our human mind is always available at technovelgy.com

After we see the first speck of light suspended in darkness we begin to see brilliance it sheds all around us.

Oh! Is there nothing to do and so much time to eat, wiz and doodo?

It's a good thing I can still imagine! I know, if all else fails, there will always be some ground to do some doodling on with a stick. Doodling is one of my favorite past times.

Out of my deepest darkest depths arises a tiny spark. I realize it's light and stare in wonder. Where did it come from and where am I now?

Out of the darkest corners and caves we find ourselves crawling, creeping, walking, and then LEAPING. Joyful and full of Glee. Learning as we travel with reckless awe into the light with our new sight!

Who could have imagined the things back then would actually happen to become a reality. Someone with the power to create from what they heard, from what they saw, took them serious, and took the reins. Now we are about to step out of the shadows from the subways, subterranean game rooms of our parent's homes, and walk out of that alley where we ducked out of sight for a moment and found ourselves seeing another page to the never ending story.

The dreams of a lifetime, still binds me to the plane where some gave some, some gave all, and some still give to the never ending journey throughout and within our mind. The wonders of life's mysteries there are to find. Some we seem to have uncovered before and after a time we open them up anew and find a new spacious place to explore.

2020 the year of promised achievements (some promises that they have met) which will likely be fulfilled. My own elders never dreamed that the scams people pulled to get a belly full were ignorant grunts and howls of our ancient elders who still knew little on what the words the learned from lingering close to the Street Vendors Hawking their wares.

Prepare Explorers! You days to wonder and wander are ready for you!

• 2 weeks later...

Pondering new wisdom from more education brings insight that shed light upon a nature near to beautiful blings. Ah, I was so tardy in this bit of that, the problems drove me to where it was plain I would rather have remained.

So indulging in it I found I fought a childlike feud to keep up the illusion of youthful engagement. Only to find that new knowledge brings us to realize our childish pleasures. Which almost always we were taught were fun by older children; but were not.

The insanity that ensues while the mind wars with the two, past and present, finally begins to understand, comprehending an ending, and the dust settles.

My day dreaming has changed course. I'm on the trail I began to make, back in the 1970's. I was making a trail back then. I found the spot where I left off this evening. I found it at around 9:00 PM MST. I realized why I found the forums that led me to this one.

They and this one are places where dreams are turned into moving pictures. I couldn't find the link to that old book anywhere here and in those other places. Morrowind had books clip notes I had read and still have full stories by those authors.

I watched Murdoch Mysteries television shows. One with a Sherlock Holmes theme. Murdoch used the Sherlock Holmes method to wake David Kingsley out of his Sherlock mindset.

My brain took on the detective's style of investigating. Now I have what I was looking for and wanted to share with anyone who might have been interested. No one heard of it or if they had they weren't interested. Since I didn't have the book in my possession I was beginning to believe it never existed. The person I gave it to, told me they never heard of, and that they had never read it.

I can go now! This will likely be my last post daydreaming. I feel self assured that my aggravated brain will no longer be whining, writing a bit here and a piece there to sooth me for the loss of such a incredible fiction work. Even though I knew I read it there were times when I was certainly thinking I imagined it. I tried to realize it and write it down one part at a time. Only the time between when I read it and the circumstances that occurred between me and the person who I loaned it to made my mind very discouraged. I knew the worst was; I thought it was lost and gone forever.

Then, just like the time I described the Freedom of Information Act to someone who claimed they were being denied information to find out about stuff filed away from public view in a companies filing system... I told them. If you don't know the name of the folder it is cataloged in and the file name or number; the person would likely spend a lifetime trying to find what you want. He followed my advice and got what he was looking for after a year of guessing the possible name of the folder.

This evening I typed the title of the book and entered it in a specified arrangement of letters and added a year I guessed it might have been written.

Voila' I found it. I have been looking for that book for over thirty years.

Guess how many of my daydreaming stories, as well as other stories I wrote, and posted here, have a link to that book?

The winners gather together; adding the reminder winning is sweet.

:sweat: :teehee: :yes: :dance: :wub: :thumbsup: :tongue: :woot: :D

The next game we play we may possibly know defeat.

The one fact still stands and we remind ourselves anew.

We won the greatest race of all and our births attest that it is true.

There is one sorrow.

But that one can wait until tomorrow, for here we are again today.

Winners all here and now;

:sweat: :teehee: :yes: :dance: :wub: :thumbsup: :tongue: :woot: :D

ready again to play.

I have not begun to read this new publication of SIVA! yet! By Walt and Leigh Richmond.

After noting the differences on the first pages I found I was not reminded of the first book I read. So; it seems pointless to read it. Why would I want to?!

The likely chance is that it lacks some of the words that were inspiring to me from the previous publication of SIVA! I don't care to read this second edition of it if it has new thoughts that may cause me to reason that it doesn't hold what made it so delightful to me as the first edition of the book did.

The hieroglyph on one of the first pages with it printed there... in that first copy that was what got my attention. It's the precursor to firing up the imagination to read on.

The hieroglyph is not there in this publication.

Thanks to my ability to remember, now that I have this copy, I remember the first copies in its entirety. What I read before was entangle in a web of deception, conspiracy, and downright theft. Now; because I no longer feel the person I loaned that older copy to is worth reminiscing about that coexistence with the older edition of the book; She can go climb a flagpole and praise the Chariots of the Gods for all I care.

Now that I have the image of her up on a flagpole humping it, I get a laugh.

My memory has served up the past visions of the The Lost Millennium and SIVA! both of which are immortal in my opinion; as fictional as they are.

• 1 month later...

Gone Mad!

Brilliant lords

Intellectual Ladies

Why have you

given this life

to me at all?

A poor mind

Drawn and quartered

using anger

hidden in words

of their meanings.