Day Dreams of a Spaced out Old Man

Deleted54170User

Tuesday! Morning still?! at 09:49 AM MST I decided I had written what I wanted to be shared.

November 10, 2020

I recalled after few sips of the Espresso' I worked hard to make I had once had a life filled with maddening mistakes. Oh! School ruled them out so I became quite a catch. Injuries during the practice ruled me out, but I fancied myself able bodied enough I would continue to exercise so I could get into the game again.

My last girlfriend's initials were MJB. Every morning when I awakened she was gone. I always found some coffee grounds readied in the coffee machine. The water had dripped down through the grounds and there were ten cups of coffee ready to start my day. She ran off with another man!

I guess I was just too bland. No cream, no sugar did she put on the table. So every morning my coffee was bleak. Gasoline for the body. How unique. I did what work the land I had needed tended to. Then all alone I searched for her high and low. Only to hear whispers that she had been married to a man she was with even before I met her.

Shame on me! So I found a coffee grinder, bought some star brewed beans, I bought a coffee machine that makes one cup at a time. I took them home.

I learned to squeeze two ounces of water through two tablespoons of fresh ground star beans. Today like all the others guys like me I see female candidates for tasks I feel undermine my other tasks so I don't have enough time to work on what the women too, felt I needed to do.

I searched for a woman who had a family I could short out of the bunch. Not married ones, not divorced ones, no women with children for I have dated a few of them too.

Some magic I could not relate to often found that the father of their children returned after a few mornings, after.

One day I wandered into a store. I stood just inside the door. I didn't see a single soul when I did. I wandered toward the coffee shop sign. I remember it was on a day just a few away from Halloween that year.

A picture of a human skeleton holding out a coffee cup. A black bird, maybe a raven or a crow sat upon the other shoulder. The words on the sign said Deadmansreach. As I thought of the words of Edgar Allen Poe, the Raven in the poster reminded me it said, Never more!

The store clerk came around. I bought a pound of the coffee beans. The next morning I ground some of the beans. Tasted the brew and was delighted with the blend.

Since then I found two more brands that do not remind me of someone calling my name. Get up you lazy head! Calling to me! One is Dusk Till Dawn! And the other is Death Wish.

Both are roasted beans. Roasted enough for my Espresso' in the morning. I tired of having one at Dawn when the package label's words are, Dusk till Dawn. And when I had gotten so annoyed while at the same store visiting again I discovered Death Wish coffee beans roasted just enough to get my heart delighted.

One morning after troubling over which to have that day, I gave up. I decided to blend the three and see what would happened to me.

Dusk till Dawn filled with Star(s) Bucks, and Death Wish reminding me it was too late for that when the morning sun rise reminded me I was alive. I mixed and mingled in the bean grinder.

Now I have a tale to tell. Oh, my! What a hearty feeling, captain of my life! Alone in the light of Nature's twin scenes, dawn arrived. Now I strive only to get the business at hand that I need to do.

Looking upon what the twins of Nature have modded for me to see. Now in the morning for the days when I worked many years modding the places I lived at. Again I view at night where I gave my attentions to those who lived in the places with me. Neighbors near and far as my eyes could see that too played or danced to the tune of twines sounds the loom that the twins of Nature use for modding everything which we can see with our sight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jotunheim? Jotunheimr? Land of Giants? Myths of Norway.

All the while this character I am has been trying to find Myway. Must be a way of spelling. It's neither my way nor your way.

I am just being myself. I am from a land nearly forgotten known as Myway east of Eden is the place I am from. I have been told by the elder siblings such a place exists. And in their confused mix of words they were pointing to where I came from. Myway?! Or Norway? Norway is where it's colder than a witch's teats in a brass bra.

am an Adventurer, Gamer, and want to be a Member of the Explorers Guild.

I am a Premium Member at the forums Nexusmods website

I have posted 3,120 posts.

I awakened today because I heard someone say that they wished they thought of it first. In anger they seemed and appeared a bit steamed about what they could see was what I did what I did without having rehearsed. I finished what I started and felt warm hearted and returned to rest. When I did not more I kept my watch off the sights and listened to my heart beat while waiting to be fed. For I did what I saw what was needed to be done. My space, my minerals, my water, and my property has been given a bit of needed attention.

Did I mention that the elder siblings and adults are still angry because I didn't delay when I gave attention to the needed task and now they are all pouting and throwing tantrums while they sit on the behinds. They've done nothing but complain while the task that is there for them to do on their land, their home, on their property too. They are all upset because they didn't think of it first.

What could be worse? That they ask each other to do it for them and dance at the party to the tune they all hear, singing the words to the song they wished to forget. Asking for forgiveness for being mentally immature and hoping I will suffer old and and leave before they change their adult appearance from modern adult diapers to baby ones next year.

I hope you've a mind like mine had, that is to, pay attention to what need arises you need to attend to and get it done. Without thinking about what other people are doing so you know your needs are met.

While I continue to be myself I know what I missed out on when I was a child. The brow beatings, the bashing, the abuse from those who were too close throwing, and having, a tantrum because of their mental fits.

I learned from my experiences to move as far away from them when they realize their egotistical fancy and it causes them to become upset, all ages did I find acting out in anger, and none have done what I have as of yet.

Because they didn't think of it first they fall victim to their ID and their EGO patiently waits. While they fall down on their backs wailing, waving their arms and legs like four helicopter blades, swinging them around so anyone too close might get hit.

Hit by a fist or a foot not aimed or even focused. They only wanted to be the first, first one to see what they needed and they got, before the baby so small drank up all that it needed to grow and empty both breasts.

I roll away from the big siblings and adults as soon as I have got my fill. Because I know they will be a swinging no matter what.

Fists a flying. Feet a kicking. On their back until they can stand on their own I can roll away and keep from getting a swat, a kick, a punch, or a jab.

When I awakened this morning I felt anger arise. Because I am unable to fulfill what the others surmise. Duty calls, to defend myself from all. Defend myself by moving a short distant from the babe that is crying. For it is it's feeding time.

Try not to drink too much of the stale beer, almost vinegared wine, and/or the rotgut the other siblings have to sell you.

The reason the others are so upset with me today? I got prepared by making my own brew for the holiday cheer. Because I made it I know it is better than theirs.

I know they were upset when I was awaken. So many elder siblings and adults waving their arms and legs while crying has stirred up the wind and melted all the snow.

I will drink a toast to all of you for forgiving me for doing what I needed too; that so upset you because I did just what I needed to do first before you thought of it!

I hope all of you have a great get together tomorrow during New Years Eve.

Celebrate New Years Eve twice a year?

Hey!

While surfing around on the Internet I discovered that New Years Eve is actually being celebrated as the day before Spring in some places south of where I live It is because they can start planning for growing crops there tomorrow. South of here about 1500 miles.

All because tomorrow, where they live, it is going to be Spring like weather from tomorrow. It is the first day of Spring on their calendars, anyway.

While where I live that would be in March or April 2021. Which confuses me? Why don't we celebrate it Twice a Year then. Once today and once when the Eve of our Spring season. Then everyone can have two New Years Eve parties a year.

It appears to me that the people celebrating New Years Eve where the growing season doesn't start for another 4 months are celebrating it just to have a day to get out of their cabins, apartments, and homes for a day. Keep that old stir-crazy spiriting we all get from creeping into our lives called, 'CABIN FEVER'.

Well, twice a year? Just a thought.

Happy New Years Eve!

• 3 weeks later...

It's just a matter of time

before I lose my mind

Once I was sublime

only then did I wind

like a clock tick tock

I swore I'd work on the dock

No wife did me serve

and for that I did swerve

to the tiny tavern

off Muldar avenue

Only to find

I lost my chance

for romance.

Until the next dance

I won't even prance

Without the gal of my dreams

I have no schemes

Back to the river banks

where my fishing pole I'll yank

each time I feel a bite

that could be a fish I'll bake tonight.

I remember someone said something about participles once. Dangling them. I think it was the teacher of a course of study I chose to study. I think I recsall her talking about them while we listened to her critique some of the work she read from someones, maybe it was my, writing in the creative writing class

I'm dangling on participles. Am I? Can I do that?!

Swinging from one participle to another without writing a single meaningful sentence? Is that even possible? Hm?

I wonder. I wouldn't mind having a talk with that teacher now. Too bad that was so long ago! She probably isn't alive.

Now I feel sad. If I had only had as good a state of health that I am experiencing these days, maybe her words wouldn't have been like the wind blowing in one ear and out the other? Maybe her critique of my written words would have been interrupted by a curious brain cell in my head that was getting enough fresh air from my lungs to be fully active?

Wow! This is kind of different. My thinking, that is.

Is it all squirrelly?

It was 1945 when the world seemed so alive. All the children had begun to think World Wars were done.

Yay! Time for us to play.

China hasn't stopped. They still rival India and Nepal. They have so much fun! China needs another planet just to keep playing the game. They'll soon outgrown the population of the world and no room will be there for fun!

They even gave everyone the go ahead to wed and make another bed, to, just have fun!

I am almost out of wine! The secret of all, that isn't devine, hangs on the tip of my tongue and none who are wise want to hear it again.

STOP FORNICATING LIKE THERE IS NO CHANCE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TOMORROW!

Everyone that has done it knows how to have fun with it. And now with the second bottle of wine starting to look so attractive, almost like a girl, whom with I was so active. Age is not the problem, unless you're talking about wine, age is just the separator between procreator and massage; alligator.

See you later Alligator!

After while Crocodile!

I still see the reason, that having fun is in season. Where all my older friends did sin, I was just having Fun. I was only about 2 when I was entertained by a teen female. Their thinking was that an atomic war was inevitable so they wanted to have it all before I turned two. No war happened, not a cloud of the annihilation occurred. Instead I got laid before I knew the clothes I was wearing were called diapers because Girls Just want to have fun.

I am so tired from enjoying life sometimes I fear it will end.

Today this night I am living in has me pondering the feelings and another bottle of Chardonnay is exciting and sending me reeling.

I don't want to stop.

As soon as Ozzy stops singing, stop lhe YouTube.