Day Dreams of a Spaced out Old Man

Deleted54170User

Wow! Windows 10 Update has been stuck at 99% installed for the last half an hour. Just like the good old days when we only had 33.6 KBps modems. Waiting for the call in from the server to verify that the installation is complete. :laugh: There is another HIDClass update for the computer's company waiting for that Windows 10 1909 update to be completed.

Good ol' days?! They weren't good!

And it appears that Microsoft's Windows Updates Servers are getting RUSTY in; or, maybe just corroded by dust in their old age. XD :confused:

To go out into the cold and wander around in the blinding white stuff or not to go out into the cold air and fresh snow on everything to prep the car for another road trip in last evenings Winter snow?

Hm?

Shall I remain as content as a mouse in house full of fresh cheese?

Or shall I wander out and see how many of the indoor sights I can see before their doors are locked for another round of evening exercises?

Storytelling, family hour, movies, and TV are still all the best reasons for the evenings.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if I will miss the paranoia that I used to suffer from when walking along and seeing strangers walking along too. Something about them bugged me. Even if I had no reason to feel any more than a hello, and have a fine day, was all that might occur while in passing.

Today! Thanks to the corona-virus there were not any other people who I must have caused some paranoia because they didn't know me. Instead I felt nothing. Because I don't doesn't mean they didn't have any feelings. It's just that I don't sense feelings below the belt and in most cases fear is a below the belt feeling.

When there are below the belt sensations produced by other people I suddenly get the feeling I need to find a restroom before my bladder bursts.

There are two emotions people emit when that happens. Almost all the people I saw near the sporting goods store did not emit a sense of hunter or hunted while I was there. They all were more focused on the invisible terror that is panicking the rest of the world.

It was so much easier to get around today with everyone's mind too preoccupied with the fact I might be one of the old people who has the virus. They dodged any breath I emitted and moved away from me quickly as I walked the aisle to get some camping gear. Good thing I got there when I did, or all the stuff I might need until the people start to regain their confidence would not have been there.

Seems Sheppard food isn't a popular food with many people. There was lots of it waiting for me when I arrived. Just because it says Sheppard on it doesn't mean the beef and potatoes aren't what people eat when they are camping out where the Mountain Goats live.

There wasn't any meat from sheep in the recipe. :tongue:

Maybe the rough tough cow persons are afraid they'll start desiring to herd sheep, grow a beard, and hold a hooked staff for pulling lambs out of dangers way when they get stuck while their curiosity leads them into a bush and they get tangled up in it.

Or a warren where rabbits live the warren's thorns might snag the their wool. Lambs are a curious lot just like most children of the creator and can wander into sticky situations just like we humans do when we are young and fearless.

Getting old. Had a good rest. Wondered if I should pack and go anywhere, and I want to. Night & DayDreaming my life away is interesting. Seems like I have more time with my family of gamers too Corona-19 adds a salt to the table I wasn't planning on trying, but for the children's sake I hope it's something that helps me sleep.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/8487418-coronavirus-is-there-a-silver-lining/page-4&do=findComment&comment=78782578

It's kinda sad with a lot of stuff that can be fun to think about.

Start studying the problem and how it affects us to see what we can see with the way we see things with our own eyes. Share anything; whatever we can find to find a way to stop it if it ever reaches our doorstep.

It is time our wisdom be put to the test; to use our minds to work from our homes.

Become investigative and do your best to find any solution. Anything we can think of that will put a halt to a flu virus. No matter how deadly it is, we need to focus on it so we can see if we have anything in the kitchen we can cook up to stop Corvid-19.

Stop staring at the problem in disbelief. Use that thinking cap of yours!

• 2 weeks later...
Chemistry, Construction, and Projectiles?

Oh My?!

My 2nd oldest brother liked to mess around with the chemistry set I got. Most of the time he did it while I wasn't home.

I got home and found my 2nd oldest brother had slipped sideways off the throne into the shower stall. He just tipped over and ended up half in the shower with his pants down around his knees. Mumbling numbers like he was counting for a Pocket launch while playing with his joystick, and instead, because he was sitting on the toilet cover lid instead of the one with the hole in it he probably just slid over sideways into the shower stall. Hm? He might have let a horrendous FART instead of what he was intending and blasted himself off the toilet?

Apparently he did something with the chemicals that caused one of his side panels to overload so he toppled over. While he attempted to get the fountain of youth to shoot higher and farther. Probably because he thought jizz only travels downhill and girls were climbing on top of guys thinking that they wouldn't get pregnant if the guy was shooting up instead of down?

Aim High!

So what? What now?!

All of your dream businesses are nearly all closed. Every where I roamed I saw more buildings closed, on Friday afternoon. I steered the Hybrid with it's gas and an electric motor in one block so it can use either power or fuel.

I saw the B&N store, the place you're supposed to buy the books you read while you're there and take them home. I drove through the lot with all the other types. A pet shop supply store was open. One grocery store with a pharmacy was too. The place to get a hair cut, styled and trimmed beard was closed. It was the last place where I got a case of illness because the one who trimmed my hair there last year came to work with a doozie.

Even a bed, bedding, and pillow store was locked up tight.

As wondered and wandered I started to ponder. In my opinion all of our minds are getting emptied, fear cleared them out, and replaced the ways we imagine and create with air we all cannot see. I didn't mean to write all of us cannot see, because I can see the tiny little stars overhead at night, I can see the tiny speck of a living space under a microscope. I can see a planet with my telescope and watch it while it is in sight at night or during the day sometimes.

What are you waiting for?

Make a Wish! Or don't you? Don't you people who rose to the back of their chair daring to dive off onto the floor just to see if you could fly; still exist. All of you TV show lovers who watched and leaned in close to the screen, didn't it seem like you were seeing yourself staring back at you.

Hopeful's had the stories they had already read, written in their parts so they coupld play, and imaginations all powered up all alone they went out into the real world, found it was a great place to jump in puddles, dance on the rainbows edge, pack snow into forms that awakened the snowman who knew he missed a family member or two, also that blistering heat, when the water called, the pond, the rivers, the lakes, wading pools and sprinklers too.

Some of us started to find out that living wasn't all about fun, out of our minds we tried to run, but that horrible beast next to the river called our names.

Breakfast time! And then Genesis came your way.

Maybe now, you're not like me, maybe I'm just looking at what I didn't want to see? All those empty spaces that were filled with my imaginary friends are empty again? Or are they?

While we were dreaming about being someone else did I wake up to find it's all just in my mind?

So, I must have had a lot of friends? Or else how would I have known everyone in so many different shapes and sizes?

If I have such power that I can imagine all of those different people, names, and places I must be powerful enough to draw some more pictures, cut and paste more buildings on places, and make my own coffee?

How's this for thinking... Your dreams are fading and I get to watch as all that was, goes back to being a place that boredom reigned King or Queen for about 2 seconds. 2 seconds to some people is a lifetime. While the frightened are frozen in time, some of their children that are too young to understand finish off the cake and coffee that was there before the freeze. All along I see the sudden change to the baby transformed by the Caffeine and cakes ingredients into a grown up.

Out of Diapers the grown up thinking creates. A thought arises. Madness plays upon those that seem to have wasted much of what was thought to be free. While the new me takes another bite of cake another sip of coffee and lets the wondrous super power of imagination get even more interesting.

Time to see what's in stores no longer where the loner mourns, the baby just found a new thang. The world is there fresh and restarted for those who are interested in the making.

A drawing board in the drawing room and some pencils, pens, ink, and colors of all the signs in the sky on the ground in our eyes.

Well?!

What are you going to do?

Sit there with your plate full of crumbs and an empty coffee cup?

Scream and Cry like you would if you knew that someone was about to put out your candle?

Stand frozen in time like there's no tomorrow?

Do you have a sec? Maybe 2?

Did someone else always get you out of bed, put you on a stand like a doll and dress you, did they walk you to the dining room, did they feed you lifting a spoonful of that, a fork, and knife, hold the cup to your lips and pat it dry with a napkin?

If people make you feel sour Make some Lemonade

It was a good while, before, I realized some being was likely using me like a radio robot writing words while it was using me.

Maybe you know about hu-man beings being used like flower pots and plant vessels? Vessels for a person called GOD?

When I was about 5 years 6 months old I felt certain that all the stuff I learned would get me awarded with some kind of paper for studying and performing all of the 300 experiments in a chemistry set with a microscope, some prepared slides, unprepared slides for me to practice with, all for 10 year olds and up.

The children's complete Microscope and chemistry set from an Import & Export company set I earned. Okay so my second oldest brother was behind it all. But my name was on the little tag we sent in that he got off of his copy of Boys Life Magazine. So, my name on the piece of paper while I was used by an older brother to sell seeds door to door he could get a Charlie McCarthy ventriloquist dummy and then selling All Occasions cards so he could get the chemistry set with microscope and slides too, still made me the Star Door to Door Salesman.

I never imagined I would get some kind of attention for using the dummy (my second oldest brother) like he used me to get the Charlie McCarthy ventriloquist dummy. I never imagined I might further my 5 or 6 year old education to get attention for what I was learning from the Microscope, slides, and the Chemistry set. I admit my mind was clouded (still is) with all kinds of stuff I had no adult to explain.

But this stuff I am about to share with you is something I never imagined before and came about only because I was asked to write a story by someone who likes to go by the title Mktavish.

Hm?

Here it follows; just like I wrote it. As it seemed to pour out of me like I was being given it from someone somewhere where There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling the transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We can reduce the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the deepest part of your inner mind to The Outer Limits.

And you should know who owns/owned the Stations that broadcast the Radio and Television shows.

What my fingers typed as the words appeared and filled my head are as follows.

The air was so fresh today. There was one vehicle this morning that went swerving across the bridge. I sat up on the air mattress. Listened. Waited. The Mourning doves reminded me to get cleaned up. I thought it was funny how the one Mourning Dove's song seemed to concern me because of an itch I had.

I went to the closest turned on the water from the tiny tank in the flusher. Squeezed a little soap from the bottle. Washed, even the itchy part. I rinsed off and dried.

I still lived to meet the one who they called the healer. I wanted to learn, the ways of a healer to add to my own. I saw a tent where people used to gather. Just to hear about the healer. The people in the RV always stopped and set up the tent and people came hoping to see the healer. The first time I encountered their kind I went into the tent too.

The person playing the starring roll laid hands on people. I heard and I saw them praise someone they all called the Lord.

I worked my way up to the front to get the attention of the one placing his hands on them. He looked at me and threw his head to the side and told the man over by the stand, get thee there. I walked over to the man.

He handed me a cup of coffee. He looked at me. His eyes, bulged out a bit. Heal thyself physician. I didn't know what that meant. I sniffed the cup of coffee and walked over to the side of the tents door. I waited until I saw a way to get through the people coming in. A woman stopped and took the coffee from my hand.

Thank you young man! May the lord bless you and keep you.

I think my jaw was hanging loose. As I stared at her. I walked around her. Got out of the tent and walked back to the door in the ground. I figured one of those men might see me open it so I sat down. I waited until all the people were inside the tent and they closed the flaps.

I don't know how the grasses on the glump of dirt stuck to the trap door. I didn't know how. I was just glad the grass and dirt did. After that day I realized if they had moved the RV a few more feet the front tire would have pinned the trap door shut with me inside.

After that day when they took the off with all those peoples money I put a spike I found into the ground. Pounded it into the ground with a rock. I made sure if they came back they would get a flat if they got too close to my door.

That was 20 years ago.

I dug out the ground since and now I have a room I built out of cans. I cut and unfolded cans to make a wall.

I found some hose they left behind one time. It was full of water when I picked it up. It had been sitting in the sun for so long it was hot. I decided to weave it into some cans and put the end in the river and the other end in the room.

I got up one midday morning went to wash. I put my hand in the water and it was a bit warm. I touched the cans and they were too.

Strangest thing that ever happened. I had trouble sleeping that night, because they kept the little room too warm.

A box fell out of the RV one time.

I figured they would be back to pick it up. I left it alone and watched the bridge for their return. When the sky got dark I heard the noise their RV's mufflers make. They were on their way back across the bridge, but something stopped the vehicle right on the bridge.

I watched. They walked up to where the box might have been. Growled and made foul sounds. They left, but they nearly discovered my water line. The guy started to reach down and inspect it. The other guy told him to leave it, they had better things to do. Find that Box.

He said the hose was probably just an old trees root.

Not if I could have helped it. If it were a trees root I would have eaten it.

After they went back to the RV I could hear them crying out. Something about the booze being wasted. Whatever booze was.

I heard something making clanking noise from a box they brought out. They began pulling out some strange looking things. I got to where I could see. They were pulling something out, twisting some of the tops of those things, sticking their long necks into a hole on the side of the RV. Then tipping them.

A while passed.

They all made lots of noise. Sometimes I thought they might know the person I was looking to meet. The physician. I guessed the physician's name was Heal Thyself. Because the guy that gave me that cup full, of what he called, coffee said said those words. Heal thyself physician.

I started to go back to my room. I heard a loud sound. Turned to see where it came from. Smoke as black as night came out of the pipe on the tail of the RV. It started moving and someone shouted, STEP ON IT! The thing belched fire and the RV's wheels spun so fast they left black marks on the bridges top.

Today though I had another day to ponder snow. Cold white snow. I needed some roots. I had to dig out more soil. I bound more cans together. Dug and pushed them into the side and above to keep the ground from collapsing. I dug along.

I worried the ground might cave in because I was so close to the top. It was frozen today so the parts with the grasses roots held up long enough me to cut them and put them in my pouch.

Once the cans were in place all I had to do was move the dirt to the door and add it to where the hose line went. Even when it got real cold that sunlight heated the cans and the water moved in when the river swelled under the ice. The trees roots were too tough this time of year. I had to find some other kinds of roots.

Roots bulging with water in them like a potato or carrots.

After todays sun warm time ended I wondered why the roadside church hadn't packed up the tent like they usually do and left. They got out and left the RV on the other side of the bridge.

I sat back and wondered where they went. Looking for the Heal Thyself Physician?

Maybe that was what they did. After all the shouting, it seemed like they were going to find that person Heal Thyself Physician. They kept shouting it at each other for awhile. Heal Thyself Physician!

Tomorrow, maybe, I might go over the bridge. I never have before. The people who cross it often were in a big hurry so I didn't want to find out why. The one thing that made all the noise this morning only had two wheels. I wondered why it was out.

Days like this it's too cold for their kinds of riders.

I heard someone calling out. Old man. I wondered who they were looking for. Nobody named Old man around here.

I walked to the RV. I touched it. If felt like tin cans do. The door leaned out. I looked inside. The place didn't have any cans holding it up inside. I touched the outside again. Looked at it. I wondered if they made it with tin cans too. I could see seams along it. Must have some real large cans.

The noises I used to hear across the way at night have stopped. No riders on horses passed by since the RV was left behind. No riders in those other things came around. I stopped by the tent on the way. Looked inside. The sun was high and inside the tent was hotter than the cans in my room.

I went to where my grandpa died. Saw the spot where people came. I remembered how the people picked him up with a board and carried him away. I sat there holding his book. I couldn't read so I didn't know what it said. A couple people saw me with it.

The funny words they said, I didn't understand, I know more words now. I still don't know what they mean.

But in passing they said them; when they stopped by my side and saw the book in my hand. Almost every one of them folks said, Gods will be done. Whatever that means.

I learned another word. Hospital. That's what the people who were taking my grandpa away said they were going to take him to. The hospital. I think I'll go see them and find out what a hospital is. Maybe they can tell me where Heal Thyself Physician lives.

You must pardon me if I seem well educated. I am not sure if I know what that means, but it seems people understand what I am talking about.

They just make faces when I repeat the words from the book my grandpa had. If I knew what all the words all mean then I might not be writing like this now. The books seems to sour faces when I repeat it's words. While other people, like the ones in the tent get all sorts of people shouting and moving around.

Back when I first started talking and trying to converse all that those words I said got was a slap on the face sometimes.

I found the hospital. Didn't realize it was a building until now. It's so big. I tried to get in but all the doors are tight. I can't find a knob and there are no windows I can get in. The doors got words that are big. Alert! Call first.

I called out several times. No one came to the windows or the doors. I turned around to walk away. I saw what I thought was another person across to way. I wondered if it was. Whatever it was it stayed out of sight. I decided I had better use the thing grandpa gave me to hide. I don't want anyone following me back to my room.

I pressed the button. Started to walk toward the place where another smaller RV is. I heard some talk. I turned to look. That's when I saw the one I thought I saw. Two more people. A woman with two men. I don't have much time before grandpa's thing to hide me runs out of power. They are running toward the doors.

I kept moving. I heard them talking. The woman said; It must be an alien from outer space. He just disappeared.

I decided I had better not go anywhere near them. They have them spot on their faces. My grandpa called them chicken spots. I walked so the power in the thing didn't get drained too much.

I walked back across the town picking up my markers along the way to show me the way back.

Someone called to me just before I walked across the bridge. They called my name. Nobody called me in so long I was scared and pissed in my suits drawer. The water was sucked up into the hose and made a little noise I could hear. The book in my pocket started to shake.

I pulled it out to look at it. I knew no one of the folks I had seen could see me. I held up the book. White dots appeared where none were before. The thing that all the people said, God Will be done, when they saw me holding the book got bright.

And then I heard my grandpa's voice. It's your mother calling. Touch this spot!

I touched the spot.

The voice I heard said my name again. I got tears in my eyes flowing into head hood of the suit's tubes. Mother said, We're here. Come on! Time to go home.

I thought I was all alone. I'm going home.

All the people that were around have gone. I can see through the window on our ship. What was once a thriving planet is below. All the wealth has been stripped from it and everyone is going home.

All of you are dreaming now. You'll be dreaming what you think is true.

Mother says so. I will too and we'll all be dreaming until we slip back to our home. Until we get you back to and all of us will be again. When you remember and you will. Then all of what we've been through will be understood. For now!

Just be you!

Breakfast was nourishing. When the filler tube stoppet and changed to water I became full.

I always feel warm and cozy after a meal. Everyone sleeps for a while after meals.

After the nap I awakened and heard the grumbles on the monitors. Gramps and Gram were already sailing off to the farm site.

Gramps told me I could go with them when I was ready. Be ready cause it's hard work. Gram poked him in the ribs. He laughed. He looked at her. Somebodies got to give those bots a maintenance check.

Mot came into my sector.

Have you stopped resting.

Yes Mot. Time to Play?!

I looked at Mot holding the book Mot had. I held up my book. I tipped it toward Mot's and Mot tipped the book toward it. The screen lit on my book as Mot's book uploaded the game to download to my book.

I watched until the progress bar filled to the end. The moment it did it said, Download complete. I looked at the screen. Games! Appeared. A tiny bit of excitement stirred as my heartbeat increased.

Want to play Doctor?

A New Game?! Thanks Mot!

I looked out my rooms monitor at the space where we have no place to rest our heads. From here it looked like a ball on fire. I thought about playing a game that would give me a ship to fly to it and go find things like Father.

Mother walked in. She saw my ECG line blip on the monitor. She gave me a nudge. You can play Sun Warrior after lunch nap.

Okay Mother!

Mother waved her book around until Mot spoke.

All tension in the walls secure. Regular clean complete. Air pressure normal. Mother turned to me. Ah! Playing Doctor! I like that game. Can I play too?

A tickler buzzed my elbow. I laughed. She smiled. See Ya Later!

I played doctor until the thirty minute limit gave me the question board.

Mot appeared on the room monitor. Do you need any help?

I looked at the EEG to see why Mot called. Just a second! I moved the book closer to the docking table.

Mot read the EEG display again. Ah! Good. I'll align the 5 G signal so our books don't override it again.

What's it like on that planet?

Mot signal sizzled because Mot was about to switch over to another function. The sudden switch to get back added noise too.

It needs us? Right?

Mot emitted a smile. Yes! You'll understand when you reach level 10. Any other questions?

No! I just finished the first level in the Doctor game. Finking about it made me wonder if I would be doing stuff with family on the planet.

Very good! I'll record your interest and send them to your Father. If you would like your Mother is nearly finished with her lab tests and can share a moment.

Thanks! No. I'm going to do the response for level 1; Play Doctor. Tell her thanks though.

Alex Dumas appeared. I began answering in response to his character challenging me. He was a tireless old physician. He'd get bored though and when he did I felt a little bit sad for him. We had fun most of time sharing and playing in his Tent learning the names of all the medical tools and their purposes.

Level 1 complete. He smiled at me from the monitor. Would you like to review in a flash game after you've rested?

Sure!

Then beep me when you're ready. See Ya Later!

Mot appeared on the monitor. Did your book interfere with the the ECG and EEG again?

No! I just finished talking with Alex. We're going to play a flash game after my servo finishes logging and checking my neuro network to see that all has been properly established in the cloud.

Good to know. I'll check in later. I'm glad you two get along so well.

See Ya Later.

Posted Today, 11:10 AM MST Saturday 18, 2020

Adventurer, Gamer, Want to be a Member of the Explorers Guild.

• photo-54170.png?_r=1533926623
  • Premium Member
  • icon_green_premium.png
  • 2,872 posts

Striker879, on 18 Apr 2020 - 07:50 AM, said:snapback.png

Jimmy won't find this one interesting (in fact I think I may be recycling one of his) ...

- Edit - There you go Jimmy ... swapped it out for a live version.

That's one of my favorites. Shame though, being left alone in the crib, with bars to keep me from falling out of bed, for hours while the other orphans were learning to prey on the weak and uneducated. Someone arrived to feed me, someone came by to prepare me for the day. Wash and change my cloth diaper. Until the day I could crawl the caregivers made there visit interesting so I got to know I had fingers and toes. And boy oh Boy! What they could with toes!

This little piggy went to market, this little piggy diddled on his fiddle, that little piggy jogged to the park and saw all the other piggies that didn't have a home. Piggies fighting, piggies hiding behind trees with guns and machetes'. Then what he saw made him barf up his breakfast after seeing what he saw some piggies doing. Something in the bushes. If you've never seen a couple of piggies mating...
He RAN to the Mall. Shopped for some parts and food, found what the Overseer put on the list and saw they was all filled with little check marks, and RAN all the way back to his Vault.
After he told the Overseer piggy what he saw and gave him the grocery stuff and the water chip the Overseer asked him about what he saw.
He described all that he had seen on his way from Northwest Glacier Park on his journey from the Vault 1x (second number is a secret still because it's is the only one that is safe anymore.) He had to get the Water refinery chip, at the Mall in the South East, in the North East corner of where Texas and Oklahoma meet. He had to go there and get the water computer chip from the Giant ants Vault there.
Of couse, we bombed them with a Neutron Bomb and their vault had lots of radio stations playing different tunes at the same time. All that music he had to bare, while climbing down using a rope, would drive any human CRAZY. Luny?!
The Overseer thanked him for the chip, told the hero he didn't want the other members to know about the horrors of the piggies outside the vault, turned him away, and locked our hero out. Out there with the other piggies that have been living out in the Wasteland was his new home.
I dreamed about the the last place I used to be the Head Overseer.
That place where all the military mental health patients are still sent.
Dream part starts here: The Camp David Asylum has only the sounds of the people that used to live in the empty rooms. Some of them had broadcasts still playing on their monitors and speakers that encouraged them to prepare for living outside.
The furthest rooms on the first floor from the 10 ton steel door to the nearest rooms were inhabited by the families who were in charge of the place. They were empty too. Mine too!
I heard two people groaning and breathing heavy in the last two rooms. Both of the rooms beds were messed up, blankets and sheets jammed in between the bed and the walls. The tape playing the looped sex sounds sounded so real I actually looked to see if by mysterious luck some couple didn't leave.
I hoped there might be a couple in the pile of bedding writhing in joyful bliss.
End of Dream.
Yup! Being the big overseer has its perks. Groink. Groink.
Have a great day at the place you live. We people of the Island of Doctor Moreau know what troubles you. As a half Grizzly bear and the other half of me being from the smartest animals on Earth (We still need an airplane to fly) I'm half pig.
I am the overseer of Camp Porkie Pig's vault now! There we experimented on humans to make better farmers, ranchers, and sheep Shepards. I know what it used to be like down on the Animal Farm that Georgy Porgie Porkie Pudding and Pie wrote about.
Mr. Orwell was one of the biggest lovers of the bible story about Job, but he couldn't bring himself to write his book about any more humans than the few who never told the human in question they were all test animals to care for our people.
Hey! Don't look so surprised!
Ask an Ant, any ant, and they will tell you all about WHAT A GREAT bunch of humans they made in their laboratories. Such good protectors.
And the Queen ant can tell you the story of just how she felt when she realized what she had ordered. She was so sorry for all the human men the lab ants made. They created humans with genitals. That one thing they had nothing to do with them was a horrible fate, because humans were too big they could not mate with Queen ant.
She was so sorry she made women out of a pigs jeans and t-cells, and that was the biggest mistake. T-Cells and pigs genes, all they wanted to do was hog all the men for themselves and make an army of men to go out and harvest food from All over the world.
In the 1950's the Queen ant finally tuned the Queen human females so all of the females only wanted to hog one gorgeous male to themselves and only mate with Elvis Presley. (He's still alive and well. And he prefers not to have to work two jobs; so all he does now... well! I'll leave that to your imagination.)
The first natural birth of a little baby human, that was a Queen, was born. Do you know how many human babies she made?
Why the Queen ant just pumps baby ants out like rice in a bowl of mushroom pudding. The first Queen human pumped out a thousand in her lifetime. One a day. For 306 days of their year. A year was shorter, because the Earth spun faster. So a day was only 22 hours 19 minutes and 49 seconds.
Queen ant quickly made the next copies of her Queen humans less and less like the small creatures, because she had more Queen humans than all the worker female bees the Queen Bee had. And all but 3 or 4 of her babies were female workers and gatherers in the Bee family.
My distant cousin is a beekeeper and he is friends with a Drone bee that has lived longer than a dozen drones this year. If you know what a Drone bees life is like... Well, it might explain what jeans you've got in you and why you're living alone.
The 1st Queen human crossed between porky and Tilda Ienstien, You probably heard of her husband Frank. Sally's girl for her first attempt at making us all full grown adults out of dead parts.
There was a shortage of tall Joes or she wouldn't have tried. The 1st Queen Human was not happy that she was being replaced by a Queen Human that looked more like a stick. A Queen Praying Mantis. Everyone respects them so they get their letters with Capitals. Queen PMs. You don't want to know how the letters PMS jokes got started. Believe me!
Why if the Queen ant had not altered females so they could only have one or two babies at a time, we would have had to use a Antenna-Bombs to seek out and wipe out the entire Queen human of the modern man family, instead of causing another Flood.
By the way! The Queen ants family lived on the Ark. Her distant cousin Queen termit had to restrain her urgues to eat too much wood, until the day that land was sighted.
If you read my past posted story that may still be in the archives of Nexusmods "I can't believe I ate the whole thing." about 'Noah and the Ark' you'd know, the rest of the story.