[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

chests and safes are good, I had no problem with them.

PS:

If you are worried about objects not being owned by you, you can use the player.setownership (remember you need to click an object before you type it) and the object will belong to you. You can also click on an object (such as a bed) then type setownership 13b9b, this will give ownership of the bed to the npc 'Olfina Grey-Mane'

Edited by sirxazor

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mannequins are probably NPCs with scripts.

I don't doubt it, I was playing around with some script commands with the mannequins and while reading their script I discovered that they have different 'poses' for animations lol

Added those Zagzag, I have pretty much given up on anything that needs activating (mannequins, bookshelves etc..) wasted all night looking in help and TESsnip.

One thing I refuse to accept is these "cannot be moved," errors I get when trying to move some objects.. There has to be a command to unlock an object, or even a way to hex edit the locked form of the object..

Ah thanks for the setownership tip.

Any luck with light-producing objects ? I tried placing a light ID I found with tessnip, and it only created the light effect. Couldn't remove it either, nothing to click on :P

Couldn't find a physical object to test with, like a candle or a dwemer bulb; maybe it includes the effect when placed.

I tried using the scripts CanHaveFlames, HasFlames, AddFlames, RemoveFlames but nothing works. I guess we have to wait for the kit to come out so we can play with the light

PS

EA722 (Strong Box) if you want to place this on top of a table, or anything in particular you need to move an item into the desired location then when in the console click on that item and type placeatme EA722

should look something like this http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2191/tesv2011112715025142.jpg

Edited by sirxazor