This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Love the site. I think and hope I'm posting this in the right place, and perhaps what I'm about to suggest may have been put forward before. I've had a cursory look through thread titles etc to check and apologise if I have missed something.

I notice the ability to report posts etc, which from what I read users are actively encouraged to make use of, and having also noticed some posts where users have been extra-helpful I wondered if you share the view that maybe the facility to "+1" a post/member etc would also be a beneficial feature? I generally avoid hitting a report button as it can be seen as inflammatory by some, although I am much more likely to click a thumbs up endorsement button for a user or their post. As a way of encouraging the behaviours which are desirable in forums such a method can work extremely well. Just a thought anyway. I don't get to drop in often so I hope you won't mind me also taking the opportunity (rather than create a new post) to say a huge and heartfelt thank you to all mod authors and contributors, the forum team and all who contribute in some way to helping others improve their gaming experience, either by helpful replies, providing links to resources, tutorials, or any other generous donation of time/ knowledge etc for the benefit of fellow members. You're all awesome.

Love the site. I think and hope I'm posting this in the right place, and perhaps what I'm about to suggest may have been put forward before. I've had a cursory look through thread titles etc to check and apologise if I have missed something.

I notice the ability to report posts etc, which from what I read users are actively encouraged to make use of, and having also noticed some posts where users have been extra-helpful I wondered if you share the view that maybe the facility to "+1" a post/member etc would also be a beneficial feature? I generally avoid hitting a report button as it can be seen as inflammatory by some, although I am much more likely to click a thumbs up endorsement button for a user or their post. As a way of encouraging the behaviours which are desirable in forums such a method can work extremely well. Just a thought anyway. I don't get to drop in often so I hope you won't mind me also taking the opportunity (rather than create a new post) to say a huge and heartfelt thank you to all mod authors and contributors, the forum team and all who contribute in some way to helping others improve their gaming experience, either by helpful replies, providing links to resources, tutorials, or any other generous donation of time/ knowledge etc for the benefit of fellow members. You're all awesome.

Clicking the "report" button cannot possibly be seen inflammatory by anyone, because no one else but you will know you did. It's completely anonymous outside of staff.

There has in fact been thumbs-up/-down post reputation buttons in the past, but they soon started being abused that much, that nobody was able to find the helpful posts anymore and communication with an author in their own comments had become impossible, as the author's posts have immediately been crowd-downvoted until they disappeared, any helpful or constructive posts likewise. It went as far as to a majority decision to get rid of it permanently for the sake of being able to continue undisrupted forum use.

Don't know if just a Like or +1 button might return in the future though. But even the positive reputation buttons had been abused until only troll posts remained up-voted to the heavens. The system defeated its own purpose.

How do I sort mods?

I downloaded the USSEP (sp) main mod for Skeyrim and then the patch which it says to put it right under the main USSEP mod.

But I had downloaded another mod for the map and now the mod that is supposed to be 2nd is 3rd and I can't figure out how to move the darn thing up.

Thanks.

Hi, I want to buy supporter status. But I don't want to give all billing personal info. Maybe paypal ?

PayPal has been accepted for donations (including "Premium" membership) from the beginning. Your address is needed to calculate the correct tax (VAT, or otherwise.) If you're using PayPal then, except for the Country, it doesn't have to match your real one. (And neither does your name.) But if you're using a credit card or other payment mechanism, most banks need that info to verify the correct account. In any case, the Nexus simply passes it along to the payment processor and does not keep it on file at all.

You're gonna cover the beta release of SKSE 64-bit edition sometime soon? It would probably push development of mods for Skyrim: SE.

P.S. Not entirely sure if this is the right thread to ask, so if not, feel free to redirect me.