⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

@Hakky11; If the email address you're trying to associate with your account is "already in use", then you have a completely different problem. Sounds like you created two accounts (or are using someone else's.)

In either case, this is not a topic to discuss in the public forums.

Please use the "Contact Us" link found at the bottom of every page to submit a support ticket.

Could someone explain in particular this part of Site rules:

Uploading files and images

• Absolutely no copyrighted work is to be used without permission of the original creator. This includes content from other games

What can we do if base game is Skyrim SE/LE, and this "other game" is Skyrim LE/SE?

Since SSE is a reissue of older game, they both shares all resources. To fit rules, I need to mark Bethesda as author of original content still?

Could someone explain in particular this part of Site rules:

Uploading files and images

• Absolutely no copyrighted work is to be used without permission of the original creator. This includes content from other games

What can we do if base game is Skyrim SE/LE, and this "other game" is Skyrim LE/SE?

Since SSE is a reissue of older game, they both shares all resources. To fit rules, I need to mark Bethesda as author of original content still?

If they share all resources, that is every content from the one game is also as content inside the other game, why would you need to use the content of the other game in a mod for this game, if you can use the same content from this game in your mod instead?

Or in other words, if you can take the same content from SSE for use in a mod for SSE, why would you even consider taking it from LE instead?

Could you explain your intentions some more?

Or in other words, if you can take the same content from SSE for use in a mod for SSE, why would you even consider taking it from LE instead?

Could you explain your intentions some more?

Yes, I can, for brief examples - some textures were reverted to non-localized in Skyrim SE; quality of the music, SFX sample(s) and voice was degraded gradually.

Unfortunately, for various reasons, porting assets between titles is not something that we can actively allow, even in the case of LE -> SSE. That said, I imagine your intentions are not to distribute anything improperly, so if you want some support getting in touch with Bethesda representatives for clarification about this matter, I'd be happy to help. Not an ideal answer I know, but feel free to PM me anytime if needed.

Is it possible to split the nexusmods site for said specific Game, im looking at my download history and it views all the mod downloads from all games, instead of viewing just said game.

Its like viewing someones nexus profile, there you can see what mod is for what Game made.

Posted this back in March, but I still think these would make me enjoy mod hunting a lot more:

Site is still super-slow to use. Especially loading images.

(attempted) constructive suggestions:

- scaling options would be awesome. Looking at category lists, I can see maybe 5 mods before I need to scroll - would rather see more at one time, and there is a lot of space that could be removed

- more options for the above on mod pages - on one mod for example: the Nexus header; Nexus Ad Banner; Mod Banner and then mod images - that is what I see when it opens up. The chance to scale some of that down would be awesome so the first thing I can see is what the mod is.

- option to remove/hide/minimise the 'About this mod section' - I find it clutter. If not the whole thing, then the option to remove some of it - I don't need to know if I have downloaded a mod or not. I know.

- on that note - minimise/hide/remove option for tags

Actually - just give us options to remove/hide or minimise anything that isn't bolted down. It would make the site so much more user-friendly.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a big orange box at the top of the Nexus Mod sections that says several emails were sent to me and have not been delivered correctly and it asks me to either verify my email address or enter a new on in the 2 boxes below. The box on the left shows a very old email address of <rl email address removed> and anything sent there will not be delivered because that email address is years old. Cox sold out to Suddenlink many years ago and when I got my new email address I immediately let everyone, including Nexus, know what the new email address was. That being said, when I try to put the correct email address in the box on the right it says the 2 email addresses don't match and when I try to put the correct email address in both boxes it says that email address is already being used. And it is. By me. It is my email address. When Cox sold out to Suddenlink my email address changed from <rl email address removed> to <rl email address removed> and has been that for years. That is the email address that I use for the forums and the mod sections. I have sent many emails to Nexus explaining this but the big orange notice box remains at the top of the opening page of the Mods sections. I don't know exactly how to convince whoever handles these things that my email address is <rl email address removed> but if you send an email to that address and ask me to verify my ID and Email address I would think that would take care of the problem. Outside of that I will just live with the big orange box. I had considered becoming a supporting member but if an issue this simple can't be fixed I'm not sure I want to pay money to the Nexus.