⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I see no reason to have another Armour - Shields category, that only have 2 mods, for Morrowind mods when the Armour category only have 14 mods.

The Armor - Shields category should be merged with the Armor category. Besides all mods in both categories are shown in one category page.

Probably have a quick look in the Weapons and Armour category and move all armour mods into the Armour category.

Is there some way to reorder the tiles for favorited games? I don't really want them alphabetically. I only play TES games, and ideally the tiles would start at the top left with Skyrim, then progress across and down through Oblivion, Morrowind, Daggerfall, and Arena.

Is there some way to reorder the tiles for favorited games? I don't really want them alphabetically. I only play TES games, and ideally the tiles would start at the top left with Skyrim, then progress across and down through Oblivion, Morrowind, Daggerfall, and Arena.

No way to do this then I guess?

Is there no Tag Search function anymore? I can't find the option for it anywhere. I hope I'm just missing something as not having a tag search function seems a massive oversight. If I wanted to say: look for weapon mods I haven't tried before for skyrim; It seems as though I have to already know the name of it before hand or search 11,200 pages of mods at 20 mods per page, using a site layout that is really pretty intensive for my personal loading capabilities. I love to mod my games, but, if I have to spend six hours to find one mod...it kinda makes the prospect no longer worthwhile.

Is there no Tag Search function anymore? I can't find the option for it anywhere. I hope I'm just missing something as not having a tag search function seems a massive oversight. If I wanted to say: look for weapon mods I haven't tried before for skyrim; It seems as though I have to already know the name of it before hand or search 11,200 pages of mods at 20 mods per page, using a site layout that is really pretty intensive for my personal loading capabilities. I love to mod my games, but, if I have to spend six hours to find one mod...it kinda makes the prospect no longer worthwhile.

If you already look at a list of mods, be it results from a previous search or a (categorized) list like "Mods > Browse all mods", you can expand the bar labeled "Refine results" and then enter the tags you want to search for into "Refine with tags", as the text on the page explains.

Hi!

I totally adore Nexusmods :) but there is one thing that really bugs me.

Since it's hard to keep track of all my mods. I look at the ones I like in the tracker. Which is a cool feature, but here are some suggestions to make it much better.

1. Allow me to sort the mods by category and last download especially just by clicking a the grey box which would show a small arrow pointing either down or up.
  2. Allow me to switch to a different view (tiles, big tiles, list) like you have on mod search or mod overview, which would make it much more easier to see what the mod does not only by its name (some mods have retarded names imho)

That's all from me from now, I hope you will consider this for implementation. I will turn off adblock for you to show support.

Thanks,

Simon