This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

What happened to banner uploads? No more on-site cropping and has to be 200kb? This really is annoying, having to manually having to widdle your image down

We had to remove that tool while we upgrade our image service. To make it slightly easier we also increased the limit to 400KB this week.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

I wanted do give some feedback to this websites Security:

I think the password requirement are not enough to make our Accounts secure.
Passwords should always have at least 25 completely different letters, 10 different numbers, 3 greek letters, a fingerprint check and at least 2 security questions to be accepted. Dont forget the 5 capcha riddles..... :ohmy:

No serously it is extremely annoying, that i have to reset password every 3-4 weeks, because i cannot use any normal Passords anymore, and tend to forget those horrible ones... just because i dont log in everyday on a f**** mods site.

Writing down passwords, or putting them into some "Secured File" doesnt invcrease security either.

I think the following: if anybody wants to use 12345 ans password, its up to them.... dont force anbody do remember the " x6ZtRh4'67u.*ß= " crap.

Just a liitle question: is there a method to filter mod translations out of the mods selection. I find it quite annoying, that there is a Spanish/chinense/hudu/whatever translation for every other mod, when looking for interesting stuff...

Hi there

I wanted do give some feedback to this websites Security:

I think the password requirement are not enough to make our Accounts secure.

Passwords should always have at least 25 completely different letters, 10 different numbers, 3 greek letters, a fingerprint check and at least 2 security questions to be accepted. Dont forget the 5 capcha riddles..... :ohmy:

No serously it is extremely annoying, that i have to reset password every 3-4 weeks, because i cannot use any normal Passords anymore, and tend to forget those horrible ones... just because i dont log in everyday on a f**** mods site.

Writing down passwords, or putting them into some "Secured File" doesnt invcrease security either.

I think the following: if anybody wants to use 12345 ans password, its up to them.... dont force anbody do remember the " x6ZtRh4'67u.*ß= " crap.

Just a liitle question: is there a method to filter mod translations out of the mods selection. I find it quite annoying, that there is a Spanish/chinense/hudu/whatever translation for every other mod, when looking for interesting stuff...

Translations ... right here in this same forum section.

everytime i come back why do they make it more and more annoying to download mods. why did they decide to make me have to click between fast and slow downloads like it's a choice.

seriously, it seems like every time i come back it's worse in some way, they're really hammering home the message leave or pay.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am a free 2 MB download user. 3 days ago I was able to download mods.

For the last 2 days I click on the slow download (manual) and I haven't got the "save/ save as" selection as I use to, I get nothing!

Has my account been suspended or something???

Hello, i was trying to find some information on actual payment options as i did read that you want to implement more bye end of last year.

A great solution would be to show the options right befor i have to give you all my data. Pretty sure they'll pop just up in next step anyway :wink:

Edit: After looking a bit through the forum and seeing alot of complains about "slow" download button and pop-ups, i wanted to put my very opposite persective on it too.

When reading first about those issues, me, i even had to open a page and check for the ads. Im not an expert for browser, but i use chrome without adblock and they popup in the corners of the screen.

They never stop me one second from what i am doing here. Interesting to see how something that is invisible to me would freak other people out.

Secondly the "slow" download button and those 5sec, i mean wtf? I forgot about that like after my fifth download and just clicked. That costs me 8 minutes of my time after 100 downloads, not that i was just sitting there, starring at these 5 seconds, but watching meanwhile other stuff online, hear music, drinking a coffee.

So as nexus is trying to make me pay with no-ad service aswell as mentioning their premium advantages during my stay there, i have to say u doin a very bad job as i never felt once at an disadvantage.

I personally just wanna go premium to support the modders and the site!

Thats it, just wanted to give my opposite experience as i said. have a nice day everyone :tongue:

PS: "Chuck Norris downloads mods on nexus after 2 seconds and doesnt see ads bye not looking at them!"

Edited by Hardsger