This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

2 brief issue I should've reported the other day when I made a thread about viewing comments:

Sometimes when I click on a mod's tab for comments, description, download...whatever, very rarely the tab takes a long time to actually open and when it does - it shows the download links for the file, even if I clicked on comments. The tab I chose's content will be displayed but the download links will appear first

and sometimes after clicking on a file to download it will open a new tab and instead of the file downloading automatically or asking me which server to choose, the page renders the actual HTML, not applying any formatting.

some specs: firefox 3, Win XP SP2 32 bit, 1280x1024 resolution.

Sorry I don't have any screenshots to evidence it but next time it happens I shall make sure I snap a screengrab quickly - unless these are known errors? well actually hopefully I won't get to see these errors since I need to stop downloading mods and actually play Oblivion!!

/edit - happened again!

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/4778/tesnexhp5.th.png

If FF3 has broken the IE/FF2 compatibility of the tabbed browsing I'm going to be ticked off. Unfortunately I can't take a look at this until late Monday because I am away for the weekend.

• 2 months later...

Hi.

I have the following problem:

When I Enter this forum, no toppics at all is visible: The Nexus Forums > Specific Games > Spore > Spore http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?c=216,201,193

It is totally emty as if no one ever had posted there. I have had this problem for quite some time. I have not experienced this problem in any other sub-forum.

Help would be appreciated.

Hi.

I have the following problem:

When I Enter this forum, no toppics at all is visible: The Nexus Forums > Specific Games > Spore > Spore http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?c=216,201,193

It is totally emty as if no one ever had posted there. I have had this problem for quite some time. I have not experienced this problem in any other sub-forum.

Help would be appreciated.

Don't know if I'm allowed to reply here, but...

Yes. That Sub-Forums has been empty for a long time... Currently, members do not have the rights to post a new Topic in the general "Spore" section. Hopefully this will change soon. :yes:

Cheers,

gman021

Thank you gman02 for replying.

The strange thing about this is that the forum does not appear to be empty. When looking at this page: The Nexus Forums > Specific Games > Spore http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showforum=191 it says that the Spore subforum has 20 topics and 207 Replies. If I click on the link in "Last Post Info" I am brought to that forum topic.

The Spore subforum appears to have topics but they are not visible in the forum. Is this a bug or does not everyone have access to this forum?

Thank you gman02 for replying.

The strange thing about this is that the forum does not appear to be empty. When looking at this page: The Nexus Forums > Specific Games > Spore http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showforum=191 it says that the Spore subforum has 20 topics and 207 Replies. If I click on the link in "Last Post Info" I am brought to that forum topic.

The Spore subforum appears to have topics but they are not visible in the forum. Is this a bug or does not everyone have access to this forum?

I guess that Switch (the moderator that moderates that Sub-Forum) is now gone according to this topic. I don't really know if there is a moderator interested in taking care of this Sub-Forum anymore... :(

Well, I guess all we can do is wait...

i'm having a small problem right now, for some reason i can log in on the forums here but when i go to the main page and try to log in the log in box comes up ok, i type in my user name and password and the page starts loading, but when its done it says im still not logged in and i can't access my account or anything. i've been using this site for a while and this is the first time this has happened, is there any way to fix this?

Edit: never mind, somehow my cookies got turned off on my computer. everything is good now

i'm having a small problem right now, for some reason i can log in on the forums here but when i go to the main page and try to log in the log in box comes up ok, i type in my user name and password and the page starts loading, but when its done it says im still not logged in and i can't access my account or anything. i've been using this site for a while and this is the first time this has happened, is there any way to fix this?

Edit: never mind, somehow my cookies got turned off on my computer. everything is good now

The most common cause of this is having cookies disabled in your browser.

Edit: just saw your edit.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...