This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I'm trying to inquire if the site is bugged or if anyone can help me figure out how to fix this... So I can't sign into my account on the website.. I use chrome. The only way i've found to work around is using incognito mode which makes no sense, cause it used to work, and then it just stopped... Is there some settings or something I can clear to be able to sign into the site without using incog?

Null... I messed around with googles settings just now and whatever I did made it work again lol

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having issues getting nexus mods website to show up the page selection button in addition to the time, sort by, order, show, and display options when I switch tabs from new today or new this week. This happens regardless of which game I change to.

Addedum:

This happens on both Firefox and MS Edge.

Hi

I have a problem with my Premium subscription. I have already paid and confirmed your payment in Paypal. I have also received an email from Nexus Mod indicating that the payment was made. But on the page I continue as a Free user. I have relogged several times but no change.

How can i fix it?

Looks like it figgered it out. Is it working now?

Help please! I accidentally stopped tracking a mod and I don't know which mod it was. Is there any way I can find out? I could have sworn that there was a way to view this but I can't find it now. It's not in activity history for my profile, which is where I thought i saw this, but it's empty. Anyone know a way to see mod un/tracking history? Thanks.