• 2 months later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

thank you very much Kilotaras!!

for those of you who are a bit bad at technology im going to walk you through step by step http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/tongue.gif

1) hit start, search "cmd" right click > Run as admin

2) open your creation kit directory it should be something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim" find out what ever yours is,

3)in cmd type "cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim" (space between cd and directory)

4)then "regsvr32 flowchartx32.dll"

5) Profit! it should have said succeeded if it didnt, check for typo's also make sure you ran it in admin

If anybody has this problem with Skyrim Special Edition, do as this gentleman said, but switch "flowchartx32.dll" to "flowchartx64.dll" in the command prompt. And of course, switch the path from Skyrim to wherever you have the special edition.

• 2 weeks later...

CMD won't load the flowchart. Ran as admin, but it doesn't care. Fails anyway. I don't know what to do, I can't add dialogue to my followers without registering the stupid flowchart. Both Dialogue View and Scenes try to load the flowchart, and I can't figure out how to add dialogue using Player Dialogue since there's no Add Branch option there. Also I've never once been able to compile a script in CK. Fail fail fail. The only thing I seem to be able to do in CK is make a follower without dialogue.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

thank you very much Kilotaras!!

for those of you who are a bit bad at technology im going to walk you through step by step http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/tongue.gif

1) hit start, search "cmd" right click > Run as admin

2) open your creation kit directory it should be something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim" find out what ever yours is,

3)in cmd type "cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim" (space between cd and directory)

4)then "regsvr32 flowchartx32.dll"

5) Profit! it should have said succeeded if it didnt, check for typo's also make sure you ran it in admin

thanks.. works like a charm :)

• 1 month later...