Mass Effect 3

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the demo was pretty good. pretty much the same as ME2. same classes, same abilities, however the abilities can be upgraded a little more which is nice. overall the game play feels the same....not sure how much i like the rolling in stuff. got me into some trouble a couple of times. and melee is completely useless on Insanity.

as people have said though, the story and the companions and whatnot are the most important part. and that seems spot on.

You're unhappy because they like to give free stuff to people who buy ME crap? Have you ever thought that they are a business, not a charity? What they waste their DLC money on is none of our business and it isn't going to break the game or destory the main story. They are stupid extras.

Lol I nexus you would post, anyway if you didn't rage quit the video in less then 5 minutes you'd know he and I and pretty much everyone else is upset about and it's not about the art books weapons or whatever it comes with.

See Microsoft accidentally linked this day one DLC on Xbox live, it's 10 dollars and this DLC is finished. If your internet was fast enough you could have downloaded it! But it was only up for 10-15 seconds. You have to give Microsoft a week or two before its even ready for their servers and MS already has the DLC ready for launch! So the problem is bioware has a finshed DLC of ME3 before the game is released.

2nd and this is really pissing off people. This DLC is HUGELY important to mass effect lore. They cut what is a really important part of the mass effect universe from the game!

Bioware has sold out...... More.

What DLC, most of them are just weapons and armour packs. Are you unhappy that you can never get one piece of DLC that isn't even relivent to the main game? If you think BioWare has sold out then you haven't really seen the true BioWare because BioWare was always like this, even before EA.

2nd and this is really pissing off people. This DLC is HUGELY important to mass effect lore. They cut what is a really important part of the mass effect universe from the game!

No, it´s not.

Do your research right before you rage.

It consists of one mission to get an additional squadmate, a weapon and one new skin for each squadmate.

It was originally bonus content for the collectors edition and wasn´t planned to be available for the normal versions. It´s by no means a crucial element of the main story.

They decided to cut it out and make it available for everyone as DLC. Of course they want to make money with it, that´s no crime if you have to run a business. Development of such grand scale games is ressource hungry after all and people need to be paid. Do you work for free?

Those raging good for nothing kids get really on my nerves.

Life isn´t for free!

Nobody works for free!

If you want something, pay for it!

If you don´t want to pay, you don´t need it!

That´s how life is and all your ranting won´t change it!

Grow up!

Edited by beefsister77

I guess protheans arnt important in mass effect lore guess youre right! O wait!

I guess people should gladly accept bioware is selling an incomplete game. Bioware selling mass effect 3 for 70 dollars!!! Sure why not! Iets worship bioware them no matter what! The fact they have a complete DLC before release the release and they cut it just to sell it! That's not screwing over their fans it's just good business!!!

I bet you would gladly accept if bioware wanted to sell ME3 for 150 dollars and 300 for collators edition