Nexus Mods and GOG Giveaway

TerrorFox1234

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #50616362. #50621352, #50626722 are all replies on the same post.

kameyojodido wrote: It would be awesome if they add those games to GOG Connect :D

kudos for Nexus and GOG mods :wink:
FreedomFighter4 wrote: I'm really hoping for this too...it's sad to me DRM free versions of this took this long to come out but i'm happy they finally did. Just not gonna repay a third time for them when I own them on Xbox 360 and PC.

At least the giveaway is another opportunity. =)
fireth wrote: They are not on Connect. Don't spread false information :|

They are on GOG Connect. That's how I downloaded and launched them on my system.

ETA - My bad I read gog connect as gog galaxy. My mistake. Edited by masterwolf33

In response to post #50616362. #50621352, #50626542 are all replies on the same post.

kameyojodido wrote: It would be awesome if they add those games to GOG Connect :D

kudos for Nexus and GOG mods :wink:
FreedomFighter4 wrote: I'm really hoping for this too...it's sad to me DRM free versions of this took this long to come out but i'm happy they finally did. Just not gonna repay a third time for them when I own them on Xbox 360 and PC.

At least the giveaway is another opportunity. =)
masterwolf33 wrote: They are on GOG Connect. That's how I downloaded and launched them on my system.

They are not on Connect. Don't spread false information :|

Awesome. Thank you Nexus. Just another reason this is my favorite site for modding and GOG for their incredible selection of games. This is a win - win. Kudos Nexus!

:D

In response to post #50625442. #50626367 is also a reply to the same post.

shadowslasher410 wrote: So what exactly do you mean by DRM free? Like being able to play New Vegas, etc. without Steam?
wazero wrote: yes.

DRM Free is also something that keeps you from losing certain games after a selected number of installs, or running crappy programs in the background screwing up your gaming (the aforementioned Games for Windows Live comes to mind) with programs designed to be resource hogs. This is a big deal indeed!

In response to post #50627712.

KainThePheonix wrote: Awesome. Thank you Nexus. Just another reason this is my favorite site for modding and GOG for their incredible selection of games. This is a win - win. Kudos Nexus!

I forgot to mention modding does seem a bit easier doing it on DRM free games. Thankfully they added those Bethesda games to their catalogue. This is wonderful news.

In response to post #50627712. #50627757 is also a reply to the same post.

KainThePheonix wrote: Awesome. Thank you Nexus. Just another reason this is my favorite site for modding and GOG for their incredible selection of games. This is a win - win. Kudos Nexus!

KainThePheonix wrote: I forgot to mention modding does seem a bit easier doing it on DRM free games. Thankfully they added those Bethesda games to their catalogue. This is wonderful news.

Is there another modding site other than steam workshop?