CBBE or UNP

FlyIgnite

Better Body for SE  

459 members have voted

1. 1. Which body should i use?

I've always preferred the CBBE body.

But, I've had zero success getting bodyslide to work, and use a number of armor/clothing mods that don't come with bodyslide support. Since UNP has more options in existing mods without me being forced to figure out my bodyslide issues, I'm using UNP in SSE.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I agree with you, especially to people who are new to modding or getting back into modding from a long break it's rather confusing having fanboys on both sides. i'll just go with the one that has the most 'appropriate' armor sets. :laugh:

I've always preferred the CBBE body.

But, I've had zero success getting bodyslide to work, and use a number of armor/clothing mods that don't come with bodyslide support. Since UNP has more options in existing mods without me being forced to figure out my bodyslide issues, I'm using UNP in SSE.

So CBBE is better overall for SSE in terms of the range of armor and cloths etc you can use?

I'm a CBBE user myself. I tried the UNP but it didn't quite gel for me. As for outfits, I find them about half and half in supply. I've used CBBE for years and I like the curvy a lot.

The CBBE SE also carries a preset ready for HDT-SMP which is a bonus as HydrogensaysHDT is currently working on this. HDT-SMP hairs are awesome (at the risk of exploding your game at the moment since it is still alpha).

That said, personally I'm ​very unhappy with the new CBBE SE version omitting a belly node. CBBE SE therefore won't respond using the latest SE pregnancy mods. So much for the fun of having a family :sad:.

I quote Ousnius: "Unfortunately users that absolutely require the belly to scale are in the minority" .

UNP can run a belly node without the body looking like something out of the Walking Dead c tm so I'm a bit miffed with CBBE's aesthetic / technical arguments. But, I'm not in charge of CBBE so I can only offer my opinion.

I do hope they change their minds on it and offer a belly node version...

Therefore, although I am a CBBE fan, the UNP is probably a wiser choice if you want the belly node.